4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and fits well, October 19, 2013
This review is from: HumanX 20-Pound Weight Vest, One Size, Black/Green (Sports)
I'm a male, ~6' 0", ~180 lbs. Vest fits nicely, I use it for working my vertical jump / basketball drills.

Per comments from another review, opted to not insert the weights on the side, so the vest is only about 16 lbs. Per other reviewers comments, I had no problems putting the weights in the vest, they are all the same side.

Only negative, small sand looking grains seemed to leak in small quantities when doing jumping on an exercise trampoline and was irritating my skin. Wearing an additional t-shirt during that activity alleviates the issue, but don't know over time if this will be an issue with the vest weighing less or if this was just because everything is still new. Would be nice if the vest were 20 lbs without the side weights installed.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., May 18, 2013
This is the first weighted vest I've ever used and I like it so far. I use it mostly for running, but I have also done squats, pull ups and push ups with it on. It's very comfortable and stays in place if you wear it very tight. The only problem I've noticed with it is that the outermost weights bruised my ribs so I just took them out and now it's great, I could have left them in and not tightened it as much, but then it would bounce. I am a 6' 240 lb. male and it fits great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great vest, April 15, 2014
JENNIFER F SHAFFER (Highland Park, IL United States) - See all my reviews
Fit well and is more comfortable than any of weighted vest I've tried. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a moderate weight vest.

ARRAY(0x946093f0)