4.0 out of 5 stars Old-school puzzle platformer. Simple but fun.
Published on August 18, 2009 by Kiel Nikolakakis

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, challenging puzzle game
Published on November 10, 2009 by dysLexieK

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, challenging puzzle game, November 10, 2009
dysLexieK "Deb" (Fredericktown, Pa USA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Humans - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
OK, first off, this is NOT an RPG game, yea, I thought it was! duhh! lol, It's a timed, puzzle type game! You have to get thru each level within a certain amount of time and acheive 3 different goals! When I first spotted this game while browsing thru Amazon, a friend said to me, that looks stupid, thinking it was an RPG type game. Well, I can tell you, it is NOT stupid, it is actually quite difficult. When jumping your Human over cliffs, you have to jump from the very edge or he will most deffinately fall and ... yep, die! I've yet to figure out the concept of killing that darn dinosaur,you have to move the control pad left and right quickly several times. You also get to interact with weapons, club, spear, rocks and other objects like rope, wheel, torch. When you can't reach higher ground you stack your humans making a "human ladder". You start each level with 5 humans, each having 100 health points, when your human loses all his health points, he dies, if you lose all 5 humans you failed that level. This game will keep you busy for quite awhile, there are 8 worlds with 10 levels each. Mostly the controls work quite well, once you shake the dumb outta your head and figure em out that is! lol I feel it gets harder and harder right from the start, the first couple levels was pretty easy then....uh oh....hard, and I'm just getting started(still in first world) But I love the challenge and anyone into puzzle type games will deffinately love this. This is what I would call a sleeper puzzle game because I never heard of it before, so it pays off to do alot of browsing and check out those games you never heard of before.

4.0 out of 5 stars Old-school puzzle platformer. Simple but fun., August 18, 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Humans - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
If you played the original for the game boy back in the day, you know what to expect. The gameplay is essentially the same, with some updated graphics, a useful overview map, and new enemies. The premise of each level (and there are 80 of them) is to guide one or more of your humans to a goal on the map, usually a hut or new item. There are some secondary objectives for each level as well, in order to earn medals as each level is completed, which basically consist of making it to a specific spot on the map, and beating a specific time goal.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful game, September 15, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Humans - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
I am one of those gamers that have trouble finding games to keep me interested. The last game I played I got from Amazon, New Super Mario. It was fantastic.
This game, the Humans, is just as wonderful. It's straightforward, you go from point A to point B. It's how you get there that's the challenge. I love this game. I finished the whole game, all 80 levels and loved every minute of it. As you get into this game, the challenges do get harder, it requires some thinking and to replay the level over and over but none of it is impossible.
If you like Super Mario, you will like this. I can't say enough about it.

Order it, you won't be sorry

5.0 out of 5 stars GAME, June 16, 2014
I HAD THIS GAME FOR MY PC A LONG TIME AGO AND WAS PLEASED TO FIND IT FOR THE DS

Humans - Nintendo DS
Humans - Nintendo DS by Deep Silver (Nintendo DS)
$19.99 $14.43