Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on October 12, 2013
First of all I'm rating this five stars because I want to support these people so they can make better apps,SECOND of all the programing is bad the graphics aren't that good either AAANNNNND it's kind of a copy of Dumb Ways To Die and on that game you HELP people live not torture and kill them. :)
on October 14, 2013
this is so stupid.its just like dumb ways to die.except that game is way better!btw: dumb ways to die creators; if you have a copyright on your game sue these people who created dumb ways to live!!!its the exact same game plan except you want them to die.they even have some of the same ways.I think its stupid don't waste your time playing it.don't ignore this reveiw I should've listened to other reveiws.I didn't even have this game for five minutes.literally I played for two minutes then I deleted it. I didn't even play the real game I just played practice mode this game is stupid don't get it.plus it rushes u way to much.sometimes u have three seconds to complete a level.really stupid game.don't install.
on October 16, 2013
I thought it would be good but it was bad.terrible graphics. I wouldn't of bought it if I knew it was this bad.
on November 11, 2013
This is just a wannabe "Dumb Ways to Die" with a horrible twist. This game is poorly constructed with terrible voice acting, no sense or plot, and it doesn't contain one ounce of originality.
I'd recommend "Dumb Ways to Die," the app that this game had copied off. Both of these apps are free, but only one is worth the download space.
I got it without reading the reviews, and I instantly regretted it. DO NOT BUY THIS APP.
on October 15, 2013
This game is so bad and horrible and my little brother wants me to download this game for him but it has to much violent and if you have a little brother or sister do not show them or buy it.DO NOT BUY IT
on September 21, 2013
Worst game! Not Fun, Dumb, and a total waste of time why would anyone want to play this game, kill that idiot,eat that one,shoot the idiot,let them fall to their death I can't believe someone actually made this game! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!!!!!!
on October 16, 2013
This game is so stupid i got dumb ways to die and it was so much better. A different person created this app that's why it is a bad app. That person didn't know what they were doing. I played one round then deleted it.
on November 26, 2013
This game is completely stupid I dislike the music and hate how you kill the people....It's not something I recommend at all..
on October 26, 2013
It is nothing like Dumb Ways To Die. The graphics are of poor quality, the levels are lame, and there really isn't anything fun about this game. Honestly, the most entertainment I've gotten out of it is learning how to delete an app off of my Kindle for the first time. Congratulations, Dumb Ways To Live, you have taken my Deletion Virginity. This was me putting it kindly.
on November 26, 2013
In may be fun to kill the people but it's not fun for me. Your child is KILLING someone on this game. They'll think it's so fun that they want to try killing someone that is really a human in this world for fun. All you do is click to die. I hate this game. No wonder it's two star. If the people who made this game are reading this,I ORDER YOU TO DELETE THIS GAME OFF THE GAMES!!! It's not a game,it's an app to kill someone and HOW to kill someone. Parents if you don't want your child killing someone then don't get this app. It will constantly make your child want to kill someone. If you want to let your child kill someone (not saying TO make your child kill someone)this is the right app for you. And children( 1-18) I'm warning you if you play this game you'll think it's fun but you'll start doing it in real life. I'm not saying you defently are going to kill someone it's just-please don't get this app. It will make the game fun so you can do this :D ,then send your child to jail(10 and up) and make their faces look like this :'(