Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 5, 2009
This dog toy has packaging that warns that it is not to be chewed with. Good advice because the rubber merely crumbles apart even in my hands. No small choking hazzard and a lousy toy that the dog isn't even supposed to play with.
on October 23, 2011
This is a VERY tempting buy, but don't bother. Our 60 lb black lab had it in pieces within 3 minutes!

We then closely read the packaging and it said it's a "fetchinG toy, not a chew toy."

It's a tongue!!! Are you serious? Not a chew toy?

Stick w Kongs. Very sturdy and durable.

Oh, and avoid the mustaches too from this company. They're thinner and likely the same poor quality rubber.
on October 7, 2014
This toy is hilarious. Great price for the pure entertainment of the humans. Dogs find it ok. I think it would be easily chewed up, but we have kept them from doing that. I have also found that if it sits outside for awhile (as many of our dog toys do), the rubber discolors. Overall, though, I am really glad I bought this toy!
on December 2, 2006
I have two small dogs and both love this toy. It always gets laughs from on-lookers. But it does not float if you plan on using it near water.
review image
on March 4, 2015
new puppy is quite the chewing machine. she enjoyed this toy a lot, and it has lasted quite a long time. about a quarter of it is missing, but still loved by my dog. she doesn't tend to pick it up by the ball part though, so the silliness quotient is lessened.
on December 26, 2014
This is a cute toy, but was not Lab tested until yesterday and did not survive as it has a rip in it so it will be going back in the toy box. Too bad it didn't last longer so that we could get a cute picture.
Also picture shows 2 and you only get one.
on September 26, 2010
The rubber feels relatively durable and this is a great toy for photo opportunities. However, within less than 5 minutes, my boxer/hound started chipping away from the tip of the tongue. He is pretty hard on toys though. My other two dogs probably would have savored it for a few days before focus turned to destroying it.
on December 10, 2013
We gave this to our puppy who is about 17 lbs. He doesn't hold the ball in his mouth because it is too heavy for him, but the long tongue is great for distracting him from chewing on the furniture. He is satisfied to sit and chew on this for a long time.
on June 25, 2013
This works great as a fetch toy and it sure does bring a smile to your face when they run around with the large tongue sticking out of their mouth. It works great for games such as tug-o-war or fetch... but you do have to keep an eye on them if your dog is a chewer. I have a boxer/mastiff mix and he is a very powerful chewer. I wasn't paying much attention and he chewed the end of the tongue off in less than 60 seconds. So it does not hold up in any way against a chewer, so I moved it to an outside toy. We've already had many hours of fun with fetch and tug-o-war. I totally recommend this product! Though it was chewed a bit, I am very happy with my purchase and plan on buying the smaller size for my small dog. The seller also has great customer service, so that's just a huge plus! If your debating on if you should buy this, let me make the decision for you, buy it!
on November 27, 2012
Great toy but I really should have ordered a smaller size. I own a corgi, which is a big dog in a small body, and need to always order big dog toys because she tends to "use" (or abuse) them in a big dog way. And even though the larger toy might be a bit hard to carry in her mouth...I still am satisfied with the purchase.

See 1 answered question