Customer Discussions > The Hunger Games forum

Hunger Games Digital Copy??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 10, 2012 3:47:06 PM PDT
Does anyone know if the Digital Copy that comes with The Hunger Games is going to be a rental or a permanant copy to keep?

Posted on Jul 15, 2012 8:16:05 PM PDT
Samantha says:
it's a rental

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2012 8:59:54 PM PDT
thanks!

Posted on Jul 19, 2012 11:50:58 PM PDT
R-D says:
The following was in response to the first one-star review concerning UltraViolet:
Don't worry the movie includes iTunes digital copy and Ultra-violet copy in the 2 special editions Blu-Ray and DVD

Based on this, it seems that the code is iTunes Digital Copy & UltraViolet. Not just UltraViolet like with Sony and Warner Bros.

Posted on Aug 2, 2012 10:39:03 AM PDT
Sharyn James says:
What is the UltraViolet copy? Do I need different equipment to watch?

Posted on Aug 7, 2012 11:11:13 PM PDT
UltraViolet digital copy is worthless. You can't save it on any mobile device. You can stream it and use up your data allowance, and that is about it. It isn't a copy at all.

Posted on Aug 18, 2012 6:41:12 PM PDT
IEM says:
Have registered both Itunes and Ultraviolet digital copies. In short, no it is not a rental, it is owned in a registered ultraviolet account, , it is then redeemed, then can be downloaded thru Flixter to be watched offline (I believe) or thru Vudu on a device that has it (dvd player, xbox, android, ipad or other device that has vudu-connected online). I hope this helps a little bit.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 18, 2012 6:53:50 PM PDT
That really helps, thanks!!

Posted on Aug 18, 2012 9:10:00 PM PDT
I got the DVD+Digital Copy, my problem is, The code on iTunes says it's not a valid code. Was there suppose to be a separate CD? The code I'm using is the black paper that's inside the DVD cover that has vudu at the top. Is that the code for itunes too, because that is the only code I see. Anyone else having this problem or has solved it?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 20, 2012 9:22:43 AM PDT
Sharyn James says:
Contact Itunes. You have to contact them online but they have always been very fast and helpful whenever I have had a problem.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 21, 2012 2:25:38 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 21, 2012 3:41:57 PM PDT
Hillary says:
If you buy it through Amazon you get the amazon Rental so if you wanted to watch it right away you can. However when you get the actual copy in the mail you get the extra digital copy that can be iTunes or the Ultraviolet copy someone has said that you can redeem both the Ultraviolet copy and the iTunes. I have yet to try that and see if I can get the ultraviolet one to since the code that you receive is supposed to be for only one version. So yes there is the rental through amazon but it isn't true thats the only digital copy you get.
Edit.
I have now tested it and you can redeem both iTunes and Ultraviolet copy I now have both.

Posted on Aug 26, 2012 6:20:08 AM PDT
vansic35 says:
I purchased the BluRay 2 disc combo pack and it gives you a code for either itunes or Ultra Violet. I entered the code into itunes and immediately was able to download an HD version, a regular version, and special features. No going through Ultraviolet or their nonsense.

Posted on Oct 12, 2012 10:56:55 AM PDT
Brian Garner says:
I downloaded the hunger games but i cant figure out how to get it please help!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 25, 2013 7:19:29 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 25, 2013 7:20:13 PM PST
C. M. Jadin says:
How were you able to contact them (iTunes), because I could'nt find a phone number for them?! I too had trouble with my code after I opened my new DVD?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 26, 2013 9:04:33 AM PST
Sharyn James says:
Try this link for Itunes support. https://expresslane.apple.com/Issues.action
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  The Hunger Games forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  Jul 10, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 26, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games by Jennifer Lawrence (DVD - 2012)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (10,637)