Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on March 15, 2012
I just received this in the mail today.. Came Packaged very well was not damaged at all everything was perfect besides the cord which has nothing to do with the seller it's just a crappy cord it doesn't clasp well or anything but what i really wanted was the pendant the chain or cord didn't matter because i changed it anyway which i recommend doing for either one if you get it. It got here fairly quickly as well!!.. So far i love it, i haven't had it for very long but it's awesome!! and everything i expected and as shown in the picture. I love it if you're a fan buy it!!. Unlike ToysRUs which is what i tried to get it from the first time and they sent me the wrong thing and ended up not having it in stock apparently so i would not recommend trying them. Although it's cheaper they screwed up so that's not good.
11 comment48 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2013
Our daughter really liked the antique look that this necklace had to it. Very well made and has held up well to kid wear. Arrived exactly on the last day of the shipping estimation but it was within that window.
on April 25, 2012
A friend of mine bought this pendant for me as a gift. The pendant itself is about 1 1/2 inches wide. It is sort of a burnished gold ( black in the crevices). The pendant comes on a dark brown " leather" cord.
It is appropriate for maybe a miidle school age child. The cord broke on mine after two weeks. I did get a lot of compliments on it when I was wearing it.
0Comment30 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 3, 2014
At just $2.50, I wasn't expecting this to be perfect but it's still a pretty big let down. The clasp and metal links pulled apart with almost no pressure as soon as I got it, and the material used is a cheap bronze looking metal with a lot of black flecks. The design of the mockingjay is not the one pictured (the head on the bird looks different and there is no head on the arrow). This is useless as a necklace, but I was planing to put it on a longer cord so that doesn't bother me too much. I kind of wanted something simple I could wear to the movies and later keep as a key chain or something, but this really doesn't cut it. I'll be posting a picture to show the differences between the pendant pictures and the one I received.
review image
on January 18, 2013
its pretty, but the details of the mockingjay log could improve, especially in the wings, the beak and the eyes, i love the leather cord
on July 17, 2013
I really like the pedant itself. however the claps was broken. It is useless without it :( I wanted it for the party.
on February 14, 2013
this is actuality very nice the pictures did not look very promising ........but i was wrong it was actually very nice its real metal and worth the price The mocking jay is a great symbol of rebellion and strength.

OVER ALL FANTASTIC!
on December 3, 2013
Love this necklace! It's nice a big, bigger than I thought it would be. Have gotten compliments on it a few times so far :) For the price I was very surprised that it doesn't look too cheap. Great buy for any HG fan!
on April 11, 2014
Cord came off pendent in the first 20 minutes, unfinished at areas where metal touches each other. grandson does not wear it, leaves it in his draw.
on April 18, 2014
Priced right. Purchased for my daughter and her friend. She gave as a birthday present along with the bracelet. The girls put their necklaces on, only to have them break before even getting them around their neck.