Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on March 14, 2012
Okay, so I should have pulled out a ruler and visualized the dimensions. This thing is tiny! I'm not sure the wallet I own would even fit in it. Also, it is only a backpack in the sense that the body of it has a backpack look to it. That strap you see in the picture? It's just a shoulder strap. Not one of those straps that you unzip to make it work as a backpack, which was what I expected since (hello!) it's being sold as a "mini backpack." All in all it is a cute accessory, and looks well-made, but I'm not going to be able use it for the purpose I intended it for. Caveat emptor!
11 comment23 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 8, 2012
This mini backpack is really more of a wallet. It's about as tall as my cell phone. I knew it was this small when I bought it though (Toys R Us), so just a FYI for those shopping online.

I use it to carry my cell and cards and lip balm in the main compartment and cash in the little front zipper. I love it.
on August 25, 2013
I bought this for a Hunger Games Halloween costume. The quality of the bag was nice, but it is SO small. Do no buy it if you need to put more than your cell phone in it.
on February 25, 2013
I gave this as a gift. Its perfect for those pocket sized cameras and great to use if your at amusement parks or traveling.
on February 24, 2013
First of all, you have to actually read the dimensions of this bag before you buy it. I know a lot of people were upset about it being so small, but it clearly tells you what the size is. I bought this to use as a carrying case for my JVC camcorder and it works perfectly. There's room for the camera in the bigger compartment and the charger in the smaller compartment. It's also a good little bag if you're not carrying much and don't want to have to deal with a huge purse. I also use it for my diabetic supplies sometimes if I'm just going out somewhere to run errands. It's a great pouch....just look at the size dimensions!!!
on November 12, 2013
I like this, I packed it too full and it started to tear a little but not much. very unique and I get compliments on it to. Perfect for when I only need a little cash and my debit card and my cell phone. very small make sure to read the dimensions. Other than the depression on my own stupidity of not reading that and expecting a mini not a extra mini, this product is good for the price.
on January 1, 2016
I love this little bag. I use it for when I go to concerts. It's big enough to hold the essentials (tickets, cash/card, ID, keys, phone, lip balm) but it's small enough to just put over my shoulder and forget about it so my hands are free all night. It's well-made and it's Hunger Games which makes it even better. It's perfect.
on February 14, 2014
I gave this as part of a gift to my god-daughter, and she was thrilled! I also gave her the HG t-shirt, and you would've thought I had handed her the keys to a new car! Since I'm not the one using the product, I don't know how it's holding up for her, but I haven't heard a single complaint from this 12 year old young lady.
on June 21, 2013
I bought this product to carry some item in during a mud run. Bag was perfect size for cell phone and ID/cash and held up well during the event. However, in the wash, some of the stitching came apart. It is still usable but I cannot use it in the same capacity again. Make sure to wash on gentle if you have to wash it.
on March 13, 2013
This product is very nice and better than I expected. I didn't expect too much from 5$ I knew it was small from other reviews but it isn't TOO small, there are two sections and zippers are nice, strap can adjust and its great to keep my Mockingjay Pin and District 12 Seal. I suggest this to every Hunger Games fan.