Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on March 14, 2012
After seeing hottopic had some hunger games gear I thought I would take a look at amazon because who doesn't love super saver shipping? I ordered this bracelet along with the pin [which I still have not received yet] for a very good price [though now the price of both have at least doubled like all the other Hunger Games merch]. When this item arrived I was pleased to see how sturdy it looks. Even the thin arrow doesn't look like it will be going anywhere with just normal use. A few of my friends even tried to rip it off my write and nothing happened to the mockingjay. Its a good size too and would probably fit a guy with a smaller wrist along with pretty much all girls. I love it, its not cheesy or overdone and something I could even imagine a member of the Capital would ware after the 74th Hunger Games. I ware it all the time now, very happy.
33 comments|27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2015
One person said theirs is too small to fit on their wrist and they have petite wrists... I'm wondering if they worded that wrong because for me, I have petite wrists, and this is actually a bit too big for me unfortunately. I really do love this bracelet and I highly recommend it, but not if you have small wrists - I'd pass. It slips up and down my arm and to the sides quite a bit. It isn't a huge deal and I'll still wear this from time to time. It DOES have a chain so you can adjust the size if you need it bigger, it's just the shortest option doesn't work for me.

TO AVOID DISCOLORATION OF SKIN AND JEWELRY - apply a coating of clear nail polish. Apply every two to three months to all non-silver jewelry. If you wear the item(s) often or go swimming or in the hot tub with them, apply the clear nail polish once a month or the day of or after swimming or being in water for a prolonged period of time with them.
review image review image
on July 1, 2013
My daughter LOVES the Hunger Games. When she saw this bracelet she was so excited and this was perfect! Company is fast with responses to questions and concerns. Will order from them again
on January 5, 2014
I'm a huge fan of the books and was incredibly happy to receive this. It's simple, it's thin, but it's also durable - I've been wearing it since I got it and I've had no problems and that's with a dog and three cats that like to pull at my jewelry at any given opportunity. If anyone has any problems with it holding up, they must be REALLY tough on their jewelry. But I love it - it's very Hunger Games, you know? Simple. But still cute. My family and I both love it.
on December 30, 2013
Granted yes, the cord was difficult for me to adjust on her, & her dad was able to fit it just right onto her wrist, & I haven't seen her take it off except when she showers. lol She loves the 1st movie, & yea even though its based on survival til the end, I thought the movie was good too, & I was excited to see her open this on Christmas Morning! :D
on March 20, 2012
I am so disappointed in this bracelet. I was expecting much better quality metal than what I received. This item should be priced around $5.00. It's definitely note worth $30+ It's not jewelry quality. The package even states it's "a toy". Really really disappointed. Don't buy this item. You will probably see it in the thrift stores for $3.99 soon.
on January 17, 2013
I have been looking for this bracelet for some time. I love the look of it, and love the series of books it's based on. It did run a little small so for a woman with a large wrist, make sure you pick up some extenders from Michaels or a jewelry store.
on March 9, 2013
i am a big hunger games fan, i put it on as soon as i got it. just love it. hope i can find more when mine wears out. thank you
on February 4, 2014
I'm not sure but maybe this bracelet was met for a child? I'm in my mid-twenties and just wanted a cool hunger games braclet.... but this is very small. I have very petite wrists so I'm assuming it was made for a child in elementary school or younger.
on May 13, 2014
I bought this for my daughter for Easter. It looks just like in the picture. She LOVED it! She loves the movie. She has worn this almost everyday since receiving it. Great for a small inexpensive gift!