5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful blanket for any Hunger Games/Katniss fan!! :)
This fleece blanket is absolutely beautiful!! The colors are so vibrant and the picture on it is awesome! This fleece is surprisingly warm too! I would highly recommend this blanket to any Hunger Games fan!!! :)
Published on March 21, 2012 by KSwissFan18

2.0 out of 5 stars SUPER CHEAP, THIN & SCRATCHY
Don't waste your money! It is HORRID! Thin, itchy and not useable...neither one of my kids would use it nor would I! Now that is bad when a 10 year old boy won't use a blanket because of it's cheapness!! I cannot believe NECCA made such a sub-standard product! I usually am very happy with their items. THIS WAS A TOTAL MISS!
Published 8 months ago by msinpa

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful blanket for any Hunger Games/Katniss fan!! :), March 21, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Warm, March 2, 2012
A. Chang (Stateville, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Hunger Games Movie polar Fleece Katniss (Toy)
I love this fleece blanket. It's nice and big, fits the top of my full size mattress (it's not big enough to do more than sit right on top of the comforter though). It's very soft and the image is clean and vibrant. My cats apparently like it too since I've caught them sleeping on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got to have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, June 26, 2012
A Kid's Review
This review is from: The Hunger Games Movie polar Fleece Katniss (Toy)
When it comes to being a fan of the hunger games I rank a ten and when I saw this blanket I just had to have it. The blanket is very detailed and has great color. For a full bed display, a twin bed is as high of size you can go, but if you have a king or queen sized mattress a solid colored blanket underneath it looks fabulous. the blanket stands up well to washing and pet fur brushes off easily. This blanket is very warm and perfect for snuggling up on the couch and watching TV. I absolutely love this blanket and I hope anyone who buys it will to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cozy!!, November 21, 2013
This review is from: The Hunger Games Movie polar Fleece Katniss (Toy)
I am obsessed with this blanket! Its nice and big and its super cozy! I am so happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hunger Games Blanket, April 2, 2013
This review is from: The Hunger Games Movie polar Fleece Katniss (Toy)
I love The Hunger Games and as soon as I saw this on amazon I knew I had to have it and I absolutely love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars For my college daughter, March 17, 2013
This review is from: The Hunger Games Movie polar Fleece Katniss (Toy)
Perfect gift for a Hunger Games fan. My daughter really liked it and was very suprised. I cannot find items like that in my area.

5.0 out of 5 stars style, March 13, 2013
This review is from: The Hunger Games Movie polar Fleece Katniss (Toy)
my wonderful granddaughter loved it. She read the books, saw the movie twice and now she is waiting for the sequel

5.0 out of 5 stars Very great gift for any hunger games fan!!, January 19, 2013
This review is from: The Hunger Games Movie polar Fleece Katniss (Toy)
Recommend this to any big hunger games fan that get cold very easily. I gave it to my brother on Christmas and he loves it very warm. It meets its expectations very warm, design is done perfect, and very light to carry around everywhere yet when you unfold it it is very big and expandable. Great blanket.

5.0 out of 5 stars xmas pres, January 15, 2013
This review is from: The Hunger Games Movie polar Fleece Katniss (Toy)
This was a christmas present for my 13 year old daughter and she was very happy with it. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 7, 2013
This review is from: The Hunger Games Movie polar Fleece Katniss (Toy)
The blanket is not as thick as I thought it would be but it is warm and the graphic is very clear!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›