Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on September 27, 2012
I purchased this as a gift for a Hunger Games JH fan. Figured it was going to be an expensive case of poor quality. After several washes, it is holding up remarkably well. It was a little stiff and scratchy at first, but is pretty soft and actually comfortable after being used. I would definitely buy another. It is used almost every night, and is holding up great.
on December 28, 2013
The material of this pillowcase is not all that soft, but the image of Peeta is clear and life like. It is more decorative than functional which suits our 13 year old just fine. She loves the books and movies so the pillowcase is well appreciated. It is unlikely to impress anyone who is not a true fan of the books and movies since it isn't very comfortable.
on February 8, 2014
I purchased this as a Pollyanna gift for one of my girl scouts and she screeched very loudly so I suspect she really liked it. I bought a king size pillow for it and it just about fit. Seemed too big for a regular pillow and a bit small for the king.
on October 6, 2012
Hunger Games pillowcase with Peeta's face on it! Who wouldn't like that? My daughter loves it! Long enough for a king size pillow. Great design!
on July 28, 2013
I bought this and the fleece for my daughter for her birthday ... At 1st I thought the pillow case was kinda rough feeling but after washing it once she thinks it is perfect !! this also I like that the design is on both sides.
on September 14, 2012
I ordered this for my daughter for Christmas & she is going to love it! It looks exactly like it appears on the website. The colors are absolutely gorgeous- very bright! She loves Hunger Games & will love her fabulous Mom for ordering this for her! Yay Me!!
on August 30, 2013
It's a little larger than we anticipated. It didn't mention it was a king size pillow but my daughter loves it and I can barely take it off to clean. It arrived quickly and it's quality is excellent.
on June 1, 2013
I got this for one of friends birthday presents.
When I opened it, it was in a nice sturdy plastic casing and I was surprised because I didn't think it would be. It looks awesome on the pillow and fits just right.
Also, it shipped extremely fast!
I am very pleased with this purchase and now my friend can happily snuggle up to Peeta :)
on July 11, 2012
This is the best thing ever. My grandma got this for me. I now have lots of Hunger Game things- especially Josh Hutcherson posters, magazines pictures and the Hunger Game game.
on July 29, 2012
I am ordering this for my Daughter for Christmas. She LOVES Peeta and the Hunger Games. She is absolutely going to love this!