Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 29, 2014
I bought this for my eldest daughter for Christmas. Given the cheap price, I did not expect much. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. The pendant is pretty large, and heavy, and the whole thing should last a while with proper care.
on July 28, 2015
I bought this necklace because I just like the mockingjay symbol I'm not obsessed with the hunger games movies or anything but I do like them
Likes: good quality, and looks awesome
Dislikes: looks kinda cheap..pretty thick and big sized mockingjay
on October 6, 2014
I like the look of the leather-corded pendant better than this, but for what it is, it's good. I gave to my younger cousin, who has said that even through daily wear, it has only seen minor corrosion. She has since replaced the chain, which snapped in half after she got caught on a branch while hiking. The pendant nonetheless has held up.

I have a thick neck, so I had a tough time getting it on, but it's pretty good for what it is.
on November 8, 2015
I received this necklace about 2 weeks earlier than it said. Which is awesome because I wanted it before the premiere of Mockingjay Pt. 2... Anyways it is kinda I longer chain than a regular size... The pendent itself has great detail. It's a little bigger then I expected but I love it!!!!!!!! I didn't want to take it out the packaging because it looks like a collectable ;) <3
on February 14, 2015
Shipping took a month. The necklace itself broke on day 2. For the price, I am glad the pendant is holding up. And my 10yr old learned valuable shopping online lessons through this experience as this is really her purchase. She is wearing the pendant on a string, a determined girl.
on June 22, 2014
Mine looks nothing like the picture. I don't know if I got the wrong order but the mockingjay itself is bigger than it should be and the chain hangs a foot down from my neck. It's still a good necklace. It's good material but I'm just upset that it's very different from the picture. But it was a dollar. I don't mind spending a dollar.
on December 21, 2013
The shipping is pretty fast for them!
The chain was a bit shorter than I was hopping for, but not too short. I still fits over my head without having to unclasp it.
The color is a lot more brass/gold looking then it shows in the picture though.
The feel of it is some kind of metal, it feels a bit cheap. But that was expected for the low price.
I really love how the emblem is double sided! No worries about putting it on backwards.
Now, the Mocking Jay ins't exactly the same Mocking Jay used on the books and in the movies. But it's pretty close.
on December 6, 2013
My favorite necklace that I own. I get compliments on it a lot and most people know where it's from. I unfortunately ruined the chain a little bit because I set it on the counter in the bathroom by the sink and the chain got wet. It does not like water at all and I am actually thinking about buying a new necklace or chain because the water destroyed the chain pretty badly. If it didn't get wet it would be just perfect. It makes me wonder though what would happen if I wore it in the rain. None-the-less it goes with everything, the chain is really long, and I adore it.
on March 7, 2012
This is $15 at HOTTOPIC.
You can go to Hottopic.com and see for yourself. Don't pay $30 for it. It's sad to see someone charge this much for it.
77 comments|26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 14, 2014
I love this long necklace. Very simple and cute. The mockingjay is a perfect size - not obnoxiously large, but not tiny without being overly heavy. The chain is long and the pendent hits about the middle of my chest. Seems sturdy enough for the price. I wasn't expecting anything brilliant, but I am pleasantly surprised! It is perfect for the summer to dress up tank tops.