Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

55,693
Format: Hardcover|Change

on July 23, 2016
Great books. Shiny cover.
Great
on July 23, 2016
Good reading. Surprises and kept interest
Excelent
Good read
on July 22, 2016
Good but not that good needs further look into future with characters
on July 22, 2016
This is one of the first big novels I have read in a long while. I was very intrigued by the storyline. I would find myself reading whenever I could so that I could keep up with the characters. I would find myself unable to set it down, and I would continue to read for hours. The story kept me entertained throughout the entire book. I would recommend this to younger adults (About 12+ years of age) because the details of the book can get very graphic and intense for younger children to read. It was a good read and I would be happy to read it again.
on July 21, 2016
I read this book already as an adult and I was completely grabbed by it from the first page. When I was younger, I never enjoyed reading much, one day I decided to pick up this book and I literally could not put it down. I had heard that many times before by people who are avid readers, but I finally found it to be true with this book. I have read it more than once and it still grabs my attention every time.
on July 21, 2016
I was obsessed with this series for months and months. I would totally read the whole series again and again.
on July 21, 2016
Great book! I loved the movie so I wanted to read the book. Very well written and was more detailed than the movie.