Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on January 31, 2013
I am a repeat user of Hunger Shield. I bought a carton about 6 months ago from the website and it helped me lose 10 pounds in about 3 weeks (now with Amazon Prime I can save shipping). I say it "helped" me lose weight because for those 3 weeks I also ate smaller portions of fish/poultry and veggies and no sweets along with using HungerShield. I don't think it is meant to be a meal replacement. I found it was a perfect support for my own willpower (which is not always so strong when desserts are there!).

Now, after the holidays those 10+ pounds are back (I love to eat and love sweets) and I am using HungerShield again. I had 7 or 8 packets left from last time...it does have an expiration date but the ones I got from Amazon are good for a year...I've been on my regimen for almost week and have lost 3 pounds. I think this time I may try using it occasionally for maintenance after I reach my goal. It is expensive but for me it is worth it. I'm not sure how it would work if you need to lose a lot of weight or if you have no will power at all, but for me it worked. I still have several weeks to reach my goal and will update this review if it doesn't keep working... By the way, this is NOT a fake review and I like the clean lemony taste.UPDATE... I lost the 10 pounds. It took me a little longer this time because a big box of Valentine's Day candy got in the way and I stopped taking the product for a few days!!!
on September 12, 2012
I LOVE this stuff. I drink it in the morning before lunch and at night when I get those after dinner cravings. It totally curbed my appetite . I have one overweight child and I send it to school with him. He loves mixing it in with his water bottle just like sending a Crystal Light or Hawaiin Punch packet that the kids mix in. He's only been back to school a week but he hasnt been complaining about being hungry a few hours after lunch so its definitely helping!
on November 15, 2012
Hunger Shield is a wonderful compliment for weight loss when used properly. I assure you I have never purchased a table lamp or hat on Amazon. Not sure why there has been some hate pointed in the direction of this truly helpful product. I began using this product after having it recommended by my pharmacist as a natural appetite suppresant. Had been having a difficult time giving myself the kick I needed to start a diet and with the holidays coming up I was concerned. My problem has been mid-afternoon and evening snacking. I have been taking this product for a week now and it has totally eliminated the cravings I had been getting everyday around 2:30-3:00. I don't find myself being sluggish anymore and the money I am saving by running to the candy machine or deli downstairs from my office has more than paid for the investment in Hunger Shield. I have even begun going to the gym in the evenings now for the first time in over 5 years. Make no mistake, Hunger Shield is not a magic potion that sheds the lbs. You still have to do the work. However it is an amazing product that can jump start your life and certainly get you moving in the right direction. It has given me a much needed chance and the hope to get to a place where I have not been in many, many years. Remember, you still need to do the work but this product is an essential first step in getting your life back on track. I could not recommend it more.
on January 30, 2013
Not only am I on a low calorie diet but I got Invisalign braces which are a pain to remove. As such I had to give up my mini meals and go back to three meals a day, no snacks. Needless to say I get really hungry between meals. I find this product curbs my hunger for up to a couple of hours- a lot of mileage for 40 calories. The package says to mix with 16 ounces of water but I find it works better by using half that amount of liquid. I would have given it 5 stars except it is really hard to dissolve in water. I start with a small amount of hot water, dissolve the product in that, then add cold water and ice. You can drink it with hot water also, it tastes like hot lemonade. It is not sweet. I also have not figured out if it is the increased water consumption or this product but I am running to the bathroom constantly on the days I drink it. Because of that you might want to test it at home! Overall it is a good product. I wish it came in more flavors.
on February 12, 2013
I used HungerShield while dieting for my wedding to curb my appetite. I was really skeptical at first, always trying to be a purest with my weight loss, focusing on diet and exercise only. But with balancing work, wedding planning, and my social life, I needed a quick boost to help me out for the big day. HungerShield was a good go-to for my busy days in the last 2 months of wedding planning, keeping my wedding diet plan in check. It kept my appetite in check, allowing me to have just the right amount during snack time without overdoing it and therefore keeping my daily calories down. I was so happy with the results! In combination with my plan, I was able to lose 10 lbs with help from HungerShield. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for weight loss and has trouble keeping snacking under control!
on January 4, 2014
It gives me a stomachache. Does not suppress my appetite. Sometimes it gives me diarrhea. I stopped using this product.
on October 31, 2012
I'm not noticing a huge change in my appetite yet but I do notice a few good things about it:
(i) I'm drinking 3x the amount of water I would normally (which is a good thing)
(ii) it's halloween and I've only had one piece of candy and
(iii) I'm finally getting used to the taste.

Downside - it's very expensive and the initial smell is a bit off putting. If you use very cold water, it reminds me of a keylime taste which isn't bad. And it's not sweet which I didn't like at first but now I enjoy.

I may come back and give it more stars if I find it actually affects my weight. So far I don't see that being the case. But anything that can get me drinking this much water, it's actually worth it for me. Getting a healthy amount of water in has been a constant struggle of mine.
on July 21, 2014
I found it helpful to take the edge of hunger but did not like it just mixed with cold water...so here is what I did....I put about a cup and a half of crushed ice more or less depends on how thick u like it...in a blender ( or any kind of gadget that will liquefy I added a couple of ounces of water ...then the hunger shield packet and one or two Splenda....mixed well and placed in a large cup....it comes like a delicious lemon Italian ice. Honestly!! I have it mid afternoon and at nite after dinner. It's great!!! I've told so many people about it...it's the first time I write a testimonial
on December 13, 2014
It tastes nice,lemon flavour and mixes well with very cold water,i dint notice any appetite suppressing so i wont buy again,the stars are for the taste and easy way to mix and also the little individual sachets that you can take with you,otherwise it just dint work for me.
on January 1, 2015
Great supplement, enjoyed the flavor! Fast delivery and good price.