Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hungry For It
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Paperback|Change

on July 4, 2008
HUNGRY FOR IT, Fiona Zedde's fourth solo novel, begins where a Taste of Sin leaves off, the sweltering novel set in Miami where Dez and best friend Rémi used to run wild through scores of women, always in search of a new delicacy. When Dez finally settles down and marries Victoria, it leaves Rémi to comb the balmy city in search of new fun without her running buddy.

And that she does. From têtê-à-têtês in her popular nightclub to entertaining sexy triplets, Rémi could never deny her decadent sexual appetite - until she finally gets the chance to sample a dish she's been craving her whole life: Claudia, Dez's mother.

In all actuality, Rémi's heart has belonged to Claudia since the day she eyed the maternal beautiful outside her school, marveling the enigmatic woman.

When it happens one night that the two are left to their own devices after Dez's wedding, they find their attraction palpable but try to fight it. Rémi's reserved because of her friendship with Dez, and Claudia struggles with the age and sexual differences between them.

One thing they can't deny, though, is the heat simmering when they touch. The only thing that impedes their passion is the one person that means the most to them.

Zedde is one of the black lesbian community's most dependable writers, her vivid storytelling brought to life in her characters. Hungry is no different. It's just the kind of fast-paced, meaty read one needs for the summer. While the novel's side plots move quickly, the main course is Rémi and Claudia, two women discovering that love is dish best served hot.
on June 24, 2008
"Hungry For It" finds Remi Bouchard at the wedding of her best friend Dez (A Taste of Sin). Love and happiness is in the air. But something else is in the air. Could it be lust? A forbidden lust. A lust that involves one of her best friend's parents...Dez's mother. Should she or shouldn't she?

Into this already complex and potentially explosive situation, Fiona Zedde weaves in some suspense in the form of someone wanting to destroy Remi's successful business and a haunting past.

Zedde's story of Remi, both her characters and her work, is engaging. Masterfully written, this strong story gives us characters for which to care and root, allowing them to create emotions to enhance the plot. After reading "A Taste of Sin" I was intrigued by Remi and had hoped that the author would devote a book to her, so I was very pleased to learn that this novel did. And I am pleased with its outcome. Once again, Fiona Zedde has presented readers with vivid imagery, like whoa sex, and a solid plot that will keep readers turning pages. She continues to raise the bar with the arrival of each new book.
on October 23, 2014
Interesting read with love between a stud and an older professional woman. Love has no color or age or sex. Love first comes to a young girl in a form of a sophisticated older woman and then she grows up and is able to get her love fulfilled by the person who awakened sexual thoughts and energy in her body. Who wouldn't want to have this be their reality even if you are not a lesbian. Love this story of Remi and Claudia . This author is gifted with imagination and skills. A true love story with a twist...
on March 7, 2012
I was so disappointed in this book and I'm not even half way in. I love to read so it makes me mad to buy a sorry book. The main character falling for who she did is what I didn't find sexy or exciting. Hate I wasted the money.

I changed the review because I was giving away the plot...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 7, 2016
A novel you will read again and again! Another adventure Into the sexy sultry lesbian lifestyle. This book is a unraveling love story between Remy and her older lover who happens to be her best friends mother. The seduction, sexy tricks, and persistance of Remy while she chases after her love will have you sitting on the edge of your seat wanting more.
on August 21, 2014
I am glad to give this book a 4 out of 5 because I wasn't completely enthralled, but I was taken aback by the depth of the main character. I honestly wish for a 2nd book to take us more indepth into the complexities of the now joining family structures. I found it to have too many sex scenes, but the brokenness of the main character speaks to why there were so many. I was grateful that the erotica aspect of the book wasn't monotonous and I thought there was much intrigue in the blossoming relationship. I only wish that there had been more clear complexities of the complications of the feelings one could have between absentee mother and daughter and complicated mother figure and daughter figure.
on August 31, 2011
After reading the previous novels featureing Dez, Remi and their friends, this one wraps up about Remi past that was hinted at before. It was a strong read to see what shapes Remi as an adult. With this character you sense just what can be in all of us. And also shows how much love is to be had if one just goes for it. And her love and growth with Dez's mom is truly sensual and erotic. This is my most treasured book. Read it over every few months. Just when you think it oever Remi is caught in intregiue again. WOW.And its adult erotic with no restrictions. Gives hope for us lonley dykes still looking for love.
on September 28, 2013
I absolutely loved this book. I couldn't get enough of Remi and Claudia. I enjoyed the seduction that the characters had before actually getting together, but boy when they finally did get together it was hot and steamy. If you are into reading books about lesbians then I encourage you to try this book. You won't be disappointed! Great job Fiona Zedde!!!!
on March 16, 2015
Loved the story, Fiona knows her way around a love scene. I didn't read the previous book but I didn't have to , this story is pretty independent of the other book. Characters from the other story are mentioned and I felt like I knew what was necessary to follow.
on July 2, 2008
After reading "A Taste of Sin" I was very eager to hear more about Remi Bouchard. Needless to say I was thoroughly satisfied by the author's tale of her troublesome childhood and her long time infatuation with her best friend's mother. Remi intensely goes after a relationship with this older woman ignoring the lines of friendship in search for her own well deserved happiness.