Amazingly delicious guilt-free recipes for any fun-filled cocktail party! Margaritas and cosmos and mudslides, oh my! Blended drinks, mixed drinks, fruity drinks . . . any and every cocktail you desire is here in Hungry Girl Happy Hour, and they’ve all got HG’s guilt-free guarantee! Also included are recipes for Hungry Girl’s delicious, decadent, party-pleasing finger foods and appetizers. Indulge in:
• Cocoa-nut Banana Rum-ble Frenzy (188 calories)
• Hungry, Hungry Hurricane (132 calories)
• Blendy Bananas Foster (227 calories)
• Red Hot Cinnamon Shots (98 calories)
• Spiked Strawberry Shake (204 calories)
• Black Forest Jell-O Shot Desserts (49 calories) Plus:
• Buff Chick Hot Wing Dip (68 calories)
• De-Pudged Pigs in a Blanket (134 calories)
• Bacon-Bundled BBQ Shrimp (116 calories) . . . And much more!
Recipes from Hungry Girl Happy Hour
About the Author
Lisa Lillien is not a nutritionist, she's just hungry. She's the founder of www.hungry-girl.com, the daily email service providing approximately one million fans with guilt-free recipes, food and product reviews, dieting news, shockers and more. She also writes weekly columns for WeightWatchers.com and Yahoo!, and regularly contributes to Redbook magazine. She has appeared on TV shows like Rachael Ray and Extra, and now has her own show on the Cooking Channel. Her Hungry Girl cookbooks are New York Times bestsellers. She lives in Los Angeles, California.