5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book for people who have had Gastric Bypass!
Published 18 months ago by Biking Mom

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fake ingredients
Published 17 months ago by SD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book for people who have had Gastric Bypass!, May 7, 2013
This review is from: Hungry Girl 200 Under 200 Just Desserts: 200 Recipes Under 200 Calories (Paperback)
After having Gastric Bypass over 3 years ago, I found that there isn't very many books that highlight desserts....let alone recipes for lower fat and calories desserts. Whether you are wanting cheesecake or a cake pop, Lisa has recipes that are moist, delicious and healthier. Even if you haven't had gastric bypass or a lap band, or you just want to watch what you are eating, you can't go wrong. Definitely worth adding to your collection!

4.0 out of 5 stars hungry girl rocks!, May 10, 2013
the book and recipes were great. already tried a few. i just wish it had pictures for every recipe. you have to go online to see the pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just getting started!! Great Book, May 14, 2013
Great addition to all my Low Cal cook books. I have tried a few recipes so far and they taste like a real cheat but they are not. I will keep sampling and cooking:) Using this great book.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's not just for those on diets, May 10, 2013
These recipes are great for couples that want dessert and know an entire dessert would go to waste. It's not just for dieters. I can't wait to try them.

5.0 out of 5 stars cookbook, May 11, 2013
I received email from Hungry girl daily and was thrilled that her new book was available. The recipes are amazing for women who carefully watch their weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Gift, May 8, 2013
TWright (Yakima, USA) - See all my reviews
This book I bought for Mother's Day. She loved it. And there are some delicious recipes that are good. A+

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fake ingredients, June 22, 2013
I saw her on TV and it looked like an interesting cookbook, but most of the desserts are made with fake ingredients, artificial sweeteners etc. and that isn't for me and how I want to eat. I will have a bunch of guests coming over the next few months that are calorie-conscious so this might be good for making desserts for them. I guess I thought it would have more innovative ways to make lower calorie desserts, and that made me somewhat disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch-- Perfect in Every Way, May 7, 2013
I have every cookbook put out by Hungry Girl and use all of them. In my opinion, these are the perfect cookbooks for the way my family eats. Quick, easy, "junk food heaven" and HEALTHY. The "junk food" from the other cookbooks are healthier "makeovers" of things like nachos, Mac & cheese, etc. This book is only desserts and snacks.

My 12 year old granddaughter can make a lot of these as an after school snack (especially the mug cakes made in the microwave--perfect single size) and has been using my other Hungry Girl cookbooks since she was 9. I highly recommend this -- worth the price in every way.

(No, I don't know these people nor do they know me -- I have not been contacted by them in any way to write a glowing rating -- I just Love these books by Hungry Girl). There is a web site, also, that has hundreds of recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful ideas, September 18, 2013
Some of the recipes were so quick that it seemed sinful. The Snickers Brownies are fabulous, as are many more.

5.0 out of 5 stars SWEET FIND FOR SWEET LOVERS!!, May 12, 2013
This book is a great collection fun, guiltless, EASY and affordable recipes! There are so many creative solutions for anyone watching fat and calories who would prefer not to have to settle for a sugar free jello cup to satisfy their sweet tooth. One thing I love about these dessert recipes is that they're portioned right for one or two people... You don't have to bake a whole pan of brownies and then figure out how you're going to eat just one. The thing that impressed me the most about this book is that she didn't repeat any of her old recipes. I thought there would be at least a few that were "borrowed" from earlier books and I was so pleasantly surprised that there is not ONE recipe in here that I've seen before in the other books. Nice job, HG!! Making a trifle for Mom tonight!

Hungry Girl 200 Under 200 Just Desserts: 200 Recipes Under 200 Calories