- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
Notice: The chalk maybe crashed during the shipping, but it's still can be used, please consider this before buying, thank you for your understanding.
Materials: 100% Temporary Hair Color Pastel Chalk,non-toxic.
Color: 24Colours/box. (one box included 6pcs as the pictures shown above)
Size:67(L) x 10(W) x10(D) mm
1."Hair Chalking" is the newest craze in temporary hair color.
2.All our hair colorchalk do not harm your hair.
3.Hair Color Chalk is temporary hair color that rubs directly onto your hair, then washes out!Also ,you can use for drawing.
4.This chalk is non-toxic and will stay in the hair for 1-2 washes depending on your hair color.
1 x 24 Colors chalk
HOW TO USE:
1) Spray a 1 inch wide section of hair with water where you want the color streak to be.
2) Use the hair chalk to color on the wet section, starting at the root-Do not rub up and down. If you wish to use different colors, start with the lightest shade first, going from light to dark for best results.
3) Air dry hair completely. This is a crucial step to the process and must be done for the color to properly attach to your hair.
4) Use a flat iron or curling iron to go over the colored strands to seal in the color. For lasting results, use a small amount of hairspray.
This coloring method is intended to last 1-2 days. We recommend washing the color off within the same day to prevent any staining.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Not sure why all the negative comments. I received this product in 3 days from the time I placed my order and I do not use Prime.
The colors are amazing. Read more
Not that great of a product. It leaves the hair really crusty.Published 1 month ago by April Mercer
Does not work as well as expected, if have very light hair but is thin it makes it look like straw and frayed. If hair is dark you must use extremely bright ones. Read morePublished 3 months ago by ryan williams
my daughter loves these.
for optimal results: wet hair before applying, then air or blow dry, then use a curling iron to set the color (if you are using a flat iron,... Read more
Absolutely love them I use them quite a bit I love using them on a black background.Published 10 months ago by Nicole balazowich
Fun to use, Shows up easier on lighter hair. Lighter colors show up ok on darker hair. If your hair is bleached colors show up very bright and it will take a few washes to be... Read morePublished 11 months ago by 3kids4me