5.0 out of 5 stars Simple
This mask was simple enough that my son felt comfortable wearing it to a masquerade party without feeling girly. :)
Published 12 months ago by MarineMom

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair quality
Bought this mask for my husband for a masquerade party. The comfort and fit was very good. The only problem we had is that the black paint would wipe off on his fingers when he touched it. We bought a clear coat spray paint for it and solved the problem.
Published 15 months ago by S. Lavoie

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair quality, November 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, January 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking Mask, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Unisex Retro Ancient Roman Gladiator Mask (Toy)
Great mask, looks better in person than online and is a good value for the price. It arrived quickly, in perfect shape and looks fantastic!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bent, Chipped and Broken., December 16, 2014
This review is from: Unisex Retro Ancient Roman Gladiator Mask (Toy)
I got it yesterday. I opened the package and it was bent around a peice of foam the size and shape of a soda can, but was permanently folded. The paint was shipping and smeared and as I tried to straighten it out, it snapped in half. I wish i could give it a good review, seeing as I was thrilled to find such a cool mask at an amazing price, but it turned out cheap and lasted less than a minute.

5.0 out of 5 stars son loves it, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Unisex Retro Ancient Roman Gladiator Mask (Toy)
Got this for my sons mask collection for Christmas. He loves it and I believe that it's a good sturdy quality. Not like that thin wobbly plastic but nice and sturdy to hang on the wall. The design and look was exactly what you see on the picture so that was nice also will buy more later in different designs.

3.0 out of 5 stars What you see you get, December 20, 2013
This review is from: Unisex Retro Ancient Roman Gladiator Mask (Toy)
Exactly what it shows, is what you are going to get. Held up nicely for what I needed it for, although don't see how people break masks in the first place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mask, December 18, 2013
Sooyeon Kim (Wisconsin, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unisex Retro Ancient Roman Gladiator Mask (Toy)
Awesome mask! The thickness is medium, and is good quality for the price. Happy with this purchase! I do wish, however, that the ties would have been elastic, but I can replace them myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, October 22, 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Unisex Retro Ancient Roman Gladiator Mask (Toy)
You get what you pay for, but for $10, not bad. I'd buy it again. Ribbon is a bit poor quality, but just needs some reinforcement.

2.0 out of 5 stars Check out Pier One Imports before you consider buying this.., January 26, 2015
This review is from: Unisex Retro Ancient Roman Gladiator Mask (Toy)
If you are ordering this because you don't know of a store to go to, check out Pier One Imports (turns out that's where everyone else at the ball I attended got theirs). I can't believe I didn't think of that myself instead of ordering this and paying for express shipping. It's pretty much just spray painted plastic in the shape of a face mask. Not great quality but it worked for the event I was attending. I ordered three different masks and they came in a box with almost no padding or protection. The mask wasn't completely cracked but was chipped and scuffed. Based on the reviews it seems that it's a bit hit and miss if you get one that isn't damaged in some way.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's aaight, November 24, 2014
This review is from: Unisex Retro Ancient Roman Gladiator Mask (Toy)
Decent pricing for cheap material. You get what you paid for nothing more.