Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hunnt Tobey New Fashion Stripe Design Women Street Snap Candid Tote Single Shoulder Canvas Bag Handbag Three Colors Available Red Blue Black (Blue)
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 7, 2014
Broke as soon as I used it. The chain is cheap and will fade. Have to carry very light items like a few things
33 comments|69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 29, 2013
This bag has a lot of space, but when I put a couple of items in the bag the metal chain style straps would break! This bag is good for holding a wallet, a phone, and a few other-light-things but that's it.
on December 10, 2013
The bag had a fishy smell but it went away after a couple of days also when carrying the bag for two days the chain broke overall nice color would not purchase another one
on January 15, 2014
It is a beautiful bag, striking, the only problem I found is that the strips are engaged with some rings that are made of weak materials, and I think if the charge much could end up breaking, is very wide and inside has a very good finish
on February 20, 2014
I fell in love with the bag so I bought.... Obviously. I was so excited to use that I opened it and used it the same night. I went with a friend and it broke within 5 minutes! How embarrassing!
on April 24, 2014
doesnt look cheap but one of the chains broke on the first day i have to keep putting it back together
on May 5, 2014
I must say that I was not expecting this purse to be as well made and look so stylish and cute. I love the fact you can zip it completely shut. It has a nice sized zippered compartment on the inside as well.
on February 21, 2015
wine portfolio deteriorated does not meet my expectations seemed colors white and blue and beige with blue proved with damaged seams
review image review image review image review image
on April 7, 2014
Ok. I couldn't take it. I see this bag all over amazon at quite a range of prices. $8 to $50. If you paid $50 for it- sucker!! Truthfully, for $8 what are you expecting! It's canvas with red and white stripes. The red is a little orangey but ok. The tassel is ugly but easily replaceable. The handle and trim are cheap vinyl but I don't think anyone would really notice. The lining is too big and doesn't fit well but I haven't put anything in it yet either. I'm not sure if I'll ever use it but I couldn't stand it anymore, I had to see this bag! I'm amused by the whiners- for God's sake! it was $8 dollars!!! I'd put it on a par with bags you see at Wal-mart. It's so cheap I might go to Joanns and get a new handle and something to replace the tassel. I probably won't but I might. Oh, the girl modeling the bag in the picture is a Hobbit. The bag is good sized but not the size of a beach bag. Look at the picture, the bag looks big enough for her to live in it.
on December 19, 2013
Fantastic product. exactly as I was looking for. I can recomend it and return to get one else as similar

See 1 answered question