Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on June 12, 2015
Love this series, especially the story with Rose and Vasili by Gena Showalter - if only most of us could stumble upon him in our 'Nightmare" and come out as Queen of his Heart and of His Kingdom! (Sigh...)
on November 8, 2012
Possible SPOILER** liked that it filled in where the artifact came from, but think that the romance side was a bit rushed, tho under duress i know i have done things out of character, however this is fiction not reality. Hate when reviewers say its not believable cause it isn't realistic....its fiction get over it...back from my soap box... thought this could have been a novella as more history on her and where she picked up the other sentinel artifacts, and what they do, but that may be just me :)
on June 2, 2013
I really enjoyed all the stories in this book . Some of my favorite Arthur's were in here so I was very happy with this one. I would definitely recommend this book.
on May 26, 2016
I read this ages ago, but I go back peoiodically to re read since Ever Night by Gena Showalter is my favorite!!!!! Worth reading just for that!!!!!
on January 3, 2015
I purchased this for my daughter-in-law for Christmas, she loved it.
on October 2, 2014
Great novel very exciting all the way through 5 stars for sure!!!
on March 5, 2011
I initially bought this book just because of the Gena Showalter short story, but all of the titles in this collection are great! All original, and a page turner from the front cover to the back! I found three new authors that I wil definately be reading more of... I highly recommend this book!