Beware the Batman 1 Season 2013
1. Hunted In the series premiere, Batman (ANTHONY RUIVIVAR) faces down villains Professor Pyg and Mister Toad to stop them from hunting down billionaires... like Bruce Wayne!
2. Secrets Batman is hot on the trail of a dangerous thief named Magpie (GREY DeLISLE) who steals the memories of her victims. But Lt. James Gordon (KURTWOOD SMITH) is after her as well!
3. Tests A new villain, Anarky (WALLACE LANGHAM) has come to Gotham City to challenge Batman with a disaster of epic proportions!
4. Safe Katana (SUMALEE MONTANO) and Alfred (JB BLANC) must protect a brilliant scientist (MATTHEW LILLARD) from the clutches of the League of Assassins and Silver Monkey (JAMES REMAR)!
5. Broken A former Mob accountant named Humpty Dumpty (MAT JONES) who's gone insane is out for revenge... against Lt. Gordon!
6. Toxic Batman tries to help a security guard (ADAM BALDWIN) who's been exposed to a weaponized toxic gas, but all he cares about is the woman he loves (EMMANUELLE CHRIQUI).
7. Family The League of Assassins kidnap Bruce Wayne and hold him for ransom - until Katana brings them the SoulTaker Sword. But they have no idea who they're holding!
8. Allies When Batman and Lt. Gordon finally collar gangster Tobias Whale (MICHAEL LEON WOOLEY), he applies leverage by having Phosphorous Rex kidnap Barbara Gordon (TARA STRONG).
9. Control The League of Assassins sends human/computer hybrid Cypher to gain control of Jason Burr's mind and his secrets. Cypher ends up controlling Katana as well!
10. Sacrifice Anarky returns and sets a trap for both Batman and the League of Assassins, locking them in a building with a fatal airborne virus.
11. Instinct Professor Pyg and Mr. Toad are back... and they've set their sights on Gotham's elite couture culture. Will Gotham's Fashion Week survive the villains' vile attack?
12. Attraction After Batman shows her some kindness in prison, Magpie breaks free and captures Katana - burying her alive - in a jealous rage.
13. Fall With the might of the League of Assassins behind him, Ra's Al Ghul comes to Gotham and steals the Ion Cortex for his own use. And even Batman is powerless to stop him.
14. Darkness With Batman a prisoner - and the League of Assassins now in control of Gotham - it's up to a small band of heroes to save the city.
15. Reckoning Ra's Al Ghul (LANCE REDDICK) unleashes some of Batman's greatest enemies from Blackgate to keep him occupied, while Ra's turns his attentions on Katana and Alfred.
16. Nexus Six months after the attack, Gotham's new mayor has hired District Attorney Harvey Dent (CHRISTOPHER McDONALD), who hates Batman and wants to bring him to justice.
17. Monsters There's a new hero in Old Gotham. Metamorpho's (ADAM BALDWIN) back and he's using his powers to protect the citizens of Gotham from high tech criminals.
18. Games Humpty Dumpty captures Batman, Katana, Gordon, Mayor Grange and Tobias Whale and makes them play his Murder Mystery Game.
19. Animal In order to track a thief who's stolen a dangerous piece of code-breaking software, Batman has himself arrested and thrown into Blac kgate prison.
20. Doppleganger Batman and Katana encounter a strange Man Bat creature (ROBIN ATKIN DOWNES), who is the experimental result of Pyg and Toad's animal army of mutated humans.
21. Unique An old friend of Bruce Wayne's comes to him for help, when her father has been cloned by a mysterious organization to create an army of super soldier manhunters.
22. Hero Desperate to rid the city of Batman, Harvey Dent allies with Anarky, who recruits a new hero to take Batman's place... the hired killer Deathstroke (ROBIN ATKIN DOWNES).
23. Choices When Batman and Katana are ambushed in the Gotham subway by Killer Croc (WADE WILLIAMS), it's up to Barbara Gordon (TARA STRONG) to save them. Only one problem: she's on a date.
24. Epitaph When Bruce Wayne is "assassinated" by Batman, he lets the world think he's dead and goes in search of the imposter - the Bad Batman (ROBIN ATKIN DOWNES).
25. Twist Batman continues to work in secret to find answers, while Harvey Dent recovers in Gotham Hospital. Blaming Batman for everything, he enacts martial law in Gotham.
26. Alone When Alfred is taken hostage by Deathstroke in the Batcave, Batman must face him alone. Harvey Dent reveals his true nature as Two Face.
|Starring||Anthony Ruivivar, Jeff Bennett|
|Supporting actors||JB Blanc, Brian George, Udo Kier, Sumalee Montano, Kurtwood Smith, Gary Anthony Williams|
|Producers||Amy McKenna, Glen Murakami, Sam Register, Mitch Watson|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Great twist on batman. New but source material honest. Animation is unique and fun.Published 2 months ago by Rancher203
Interesting show that introduces many new villains not in other batman cartoons.Published 5 months ago by Grimgrin4488
Awesome animation. Good story lines. Wish DC and Cartoon Network could bring More DC stuff backPublished 5 months ago by Kenneth Cook
It was a great take on the batman and I am sorry to see that it ended with one season. The first season had some really good stories in it and I was looking to see more.Published 7 months ago by mlp
Sad to hear D.C. pulled the plug. Excellent interpretation. Animation is beautiful, stories compelling. Couldn't ask for anything more. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Kindle Customer
If you're a Batman fan, you're going to watch this show anyway. But be advised, there's no Joker, RIddler or Catwoman in this.Published 9 months ago by Mindmatters