Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon April 20, 2013
Features:

Designer New Bronze finish
Reversible Walnut/Cherry blades
Three light fixture features clear scalloped glass shades
Whisper Wind quiet motor
3-position mounting system lets you mount your fan flush for more clearance, on a standard down rod, or using an extension down rod and angled mounting for steeply pitched ceilings.
Good for areas up to 400 square feet
Lifetime warranty

This particular model is reasonably priced at 80 bucks or so. Hunter fans are high quality, reliable and well worth your purchase. I have purchased three Hunter Fans for my current home after owning Hunter brand fans in my previous home that were going strong after 10 years with no issues. These fans are quiet, operate smoothly and installing isn't that difficult as long as you follow the instructions. These fans will provide a long time of use and Hunter stands behind their fans as well with their warranty.
on May 8, 2013
Bought this to replace an old ceiling fan that became dangerously non-functional.
The decision to purchase this particular model was based on reviews and price. It had high ratings and was one of the cheapest for its size by a long margin.
The design matched the decoration of the intended room.
Installation was simple, no extended rods were used.
The fan has three speeds, the highest setting gives off quite a breeze. The lowest fan setting, you hardly can tell its on in terms of air flow.
The three lights are very bright, some family members have opined that they are too bright. The bulbs are incandescent 60 watt, size B10. Searching for LED replacements have only found 40 watt equivalent illumination, which may be too weak. The next strongest LEDs were 25 watt equivalent illumination.
There is no oscillation or shimmy in use and no appreciable noise in operation.
This was a good bargain, I like it.
on March 11, 2013
I installed this fan on an angled ceiling. It balanced out naturally and is so silent. It is very mechanically sound and well balanced. I am extremely pleased with this purchase and plan on purchasing more of them in the future.
on March 27, 2013
Ours did come with instructions and a diagram. We are really happy with the fan. It was bought for the kids house as they like brushed nickel finish. It was easy to install and my husband mounted it flush without the 2" drop bar so it's easily several inches above my 6'2" son's head. It takes the little candelabra light bulbs which came with it and are 60 watt. We really like the price as well.
on April 5, 2013
For around $60, a Hunter fan is a great deal. I replaced a very old fan in my bedroom and the install was a breeze. Offers 3 ways to install, I went with low profile. Electrical was easy enough and the performance is great. Unlike my old wobbler with a noisy motor, this one is super quiet and doesn't hang as low as the one it replaced. My only gripe is that they need to use better 3" wood screws, they're super soft and if you don't predrill correctly, they'll strip very easily.
on August 8, 2012
This is a great fan that I like, however, it does not come with any instructions! I didn't need any, but I know some people will. It is a quiet quality fan that installed very easily. It says it mounts to the ceiling, but it still uses the 2" drop rod to do it. If you want the motor casing right on the ceiling(bad idea) you won't have any airflow(with ANY fan) and this fan will not do it for you. The three lights offer plenty of lighting for the bedroom application. I like it!
on December 29, 2012
Needed to replace another Hunter fan that had broke a blade (don't ask) and it's style was no longer in production. So I found this online and decided to go with it.. Great value and I couldn't be more satisfied with it. It's a very easy install and the fan makes no noise. It also pushes out really good air flow. I would/will buy another one of these when I need another ceiling fan. Again, for the price, I don't see how you'd find a better quality, better looking fan.
on July 29, 2013
I think my 42 inch fan gave just as much circulation as this fan, and for someone that hasn't put up a ceiling fan before, forget it. Its difficult to put up. I had a repairman friend of mine, that puts ceiling fans all the time, for a housing complex he is the maintenance man for, and it took him over 2 hours. But, I want people to know , I was worried that with a 2 inch downrod, that it wouldn't fit over my dining room table, that is only 4 feet from the wall, with cathedral ceilings, with a 4/12 pitch, that it fit just fine. And, if you need a larger downrod, on hunter's website, they list from 12inch to several feet downrods, and those are too long. You can go to Lowes and they have smaller downrods, like a 6 inch,i thought I would have to get. It is a very sturdy fan, very heavy duty, and I just had it put up yesterday, so maybe I should give it more time, too see if I like it any better.
on May 22, 2013
I wanted to give this a 5 star review, because the fan was quiet and worked well, But it died after 3 weeks of use and this brought me out of the one month return period since I didn't install it as soon as I got it. So I will try to see if I can get a replacement fan under warranty. Even if I do, I still have to pay for a reinstallation fee. So this hasn't worked out well for me. Of course, if the vendor wishes to refund my money, that would make me happier. I have already bought a new fan ( a different one) since I can't be without lights for a few weeks until delivery.
With every batch of products produced, there are some lemons. It looks like I got one of them. Since the other reviews here, though not many, are pretty good, I would take a chance on this fan. I am just disappointed it worked out this way, since I like the fan so much. As a side note, my old fan lasted 27 years before anything went on it.
on July 3, 2013
The only reason holding me back from giving this fan 5 stars was the installation. They weren't really clear and it took longer than I would have liked it to take to install the first one. The second one went in easy after learning from the first one's mistake. Also, I forgot to add this before but one of the fan blade holders had bubbles in the nickle plating. It's not noticeable when it's moving around but I'm still going to file a claim to get another one. I don't want the nickle platting to come off in a few months and have it look like crap.

It's quiet and a great upgrade from my old broken fan.