Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hunter Ceiling Fans 21897 Covent Garden Fan - Burnished Brass Victorian Indoor Fan 56"
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 2, 2011
I adore this fan. I don't care that brass is not supposed to be in fashion these days, because I really like brass, so if you are looking for an elegant brass ceiling fan, then you need to buy this fan. It is not highly polished, but it does shine more than antique brass. The ceiling canopy and body of the fan are detailed and ornate. I had an electrician mount it with a ceiling medallion in my 15' X 21' family room, and it is the highlight of the room. The only problem is it only has four fan blades, but the design and function of the fan more that make up for the one-less blade. Also, you will need to purchase a longer down rod if you are mounting it in a room with a high ceiling. The glass shades are part clear and part frosted, with a design made in the glass to separate the clear from the frosted portions. I had been looking for this brass ceiling fan for a large room, but didn't want to pay $400 or $500 for it, so when I found this fan on Amazon for $260, I hurried and bought it. As with most of my purchases from Amazon, the delivery was fast.
on February 16, 2013
Exquisite ceiling fan. Very quiet and beautiful. I wish Hunter would not have discontinued the Covent Garden Fan collection. It took months to find these.