5.0 out of 5 stars Socks as I expected
I tried these on previously, and the smaller ones were too small and the larger ones were too large. I wear a 7 US (usually a 7.5 for boots, allowing for thick socks). I have been getting blisters unless I wear a super thick pair of socks with the liners.

Published 10 months ago by Karen N

2.0 out of 5 stars Order locally!
Published 7 months ago by Debbie Melvin

5.0 out of 5 stars Socks as I expected, January 15, 2014
Karen N (ROCHESTER, MI, US) - See all my reviews

But I was expecting that, so, overall I was very happy with the purchase, the swiftness of the international shipping and the price!

2.0 out of 5 stars Order locally!, April 16, 2014
It took Legend Footware a week to get back to me after I initiated a return request. They sent instructions on how to pack item and said that DHL would call to set up a pick up time. It took DHL another week to contact me only to say that I needed a return label. Too bad that Legend didn't provide me with one. Now DHL said they are contacting the seller to have them send me a shipping label and then DHL will call back to schedule a pick-up. I will NEVER order from them again. It will be over a month before this return will be processed. All this for a darn pair of socks. I suppose they are hoping that I give up and eat the return........

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT PURCAHSE FROM THIS STORE IF YOU ARE INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER, December 28, 2013
What can I say the socks are socks, they are new and what I wanted. Paid for expedited shipping in order to get socks in time for Christmas. Showed up on the 27th with a nice $27 additional charge from DHL. Tried contacting seller with hopes of perhaps getting a bit of the extra charge reimbursed and that went over like a lead balloon. They suggested I refuse the package. Well I would have glady done that however I needed to deliver this gift as Christmas has come and gone.

Given the fact this gift showed up late and the additional fees added up to almost as much as the product combined the lack of customer service I cannot recommend this store.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved them!, November 4, 2014
I love them. They are perfect for the rain and keep my feet so warm. I will need to buy another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok, July 25, 2014