5.0 out of 5 stars 'Most Wanted' album of the year!
Published on October 11, 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Appetizer to What Could Be a Groundbreaking Main Course
The one description I can easily come up for Hunter Hayes is "full of potential". He's young, only 20 (though he looks like he's 13); he can play, as he states, 30 instruments (though they're all just off-shoots of the guitar, piano, bass, mandolin, and drums); he has a voice that VERY closely resembles Gary LeVox of Rascal Flatts (though Hunter can't emote like him); and...
Published on October 12, 2011 by Loon Country

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Most Wanted' album of the year!, October 11, 2011
This review is from: Hunter Hayes (MP3 Music)
Hunter Hayes is one of the youngest (age 20), and most talented artists in country music today. Already well-accomplished, this album is a testament to Hunter's experience and natural talent. He plays every note, and sings every background vocal on the album (Source: Billboard). I would recommend this album to anyone who enjoys the music of Keith Urban, Taylor Swift, or Rascal Flatts. At $5.99, this is well-worth the price. I just got the album today, and I'm obsessed.

Favorite songs:

"Wanted"- Probably my favorite song on the album. This song is so tender. It definitely pulls at the heartstrings, and it is simply a beautiful ballad.

"Storm Warning"- The first song I ever heard from Hunter, and it has stuck with me ever since. The beat is upbeat and catchy, and the song has a fun meaning to it. Definitely the song to blare with the windows rolled down.

"Rainy Season"- To be frank, this song is long (5 minutes and 7 seconds, to be precise). Although, the duration is well worth it. Hunter's vocals and instrumental abilities truly shine in this song.

This album is a steal at $5.99. I love every song on the album (which is rare), and I have the feeling this album will be on repeat for awhile. This is definitely my favorite country album of the year!

5.0 out of 5 stars There's a New Kid in Town, October 11, 2011
This review is from: Hunter Hayes (MP3 Music)
Beware, music industry. There's a 20-year old kid who writes, sings, and plays all of his own material. Oh, and he does so exceptionally well. Hunter Hayes played all 32-instruments that appear on this album. While there is room to grow in terms of the songwriting, Hayes is well beyond his years lyrically and compositionally for having just exited the teenage party. I watched a promotional video on this kid and his musicianship is scary good. Stellar vocals, musicianship, and songwriting from such a young talent-- watch out music world, there's a new kid in town.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this album !!!, October 11, 2011
Antonio (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hunter Hayes (MP3 Music)
There so many Great songs on this album like "Wanted", "Cry with you", Everybody Got Something.... He really does a good job in singing with feeling and emotion. He a very genuwine guy. Don't pass up on this album!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful songs!, September 18, 2013
I love this CD! I can't wait until Hunter releases his next CD because I'll be one of the first to buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, September 11, 2013
i loved the music on this cd. great music. cant wait for the next to be released. so so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), September 7, 2013
This review is from: Hunter Hayes (Encore) (MP3 Music)
He is amazing! His voice is beautiful and his songs are awesome :) i want crazy is my favorite song of his.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love it!, September 2, 2013
This review is from: Hunter Hayes (Audio CD)
Can't get these songs out of my mind -- very impressive writing for such a young artist. Hope I can keep my daughter from taking it!

5.0 out of 5 stars New to country, July 11, 2013
This review is from: Hunter Hayes (Audio CD)
This is the first country album I have purchased and I love it! I love that he writes his music and plays so many instruments. I think I saw that he played more than 30 instruments on Storm Warning. Wow! I actually bought two CDs, one for my car and one for home. Well done, Hunter. Thanks for turning me into a country girl!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most underrated young artist- Hunter delivers, January 6, 2012
This review is from: Hunter Hayes (Audio CD)
All I can say is that Hunter is extremely talented. He co-wrote all the songs and played all the instruments on this album. If people are fans of Rascal Flats then you will definitely enjoy this album. One of stand outs I love on this is "Wanted", which I feel most young girls will love and could be a great wedding song."If You Told Me To" reminds of the Tim McGraw's song "Just to See You Smile". "Cry With You" and "All You Ever" are definitely sentimental songs that I think many will grasp too. I definitely see Hunter being a cross over hit similar to Taylor Swift. His easy on the eyes looks will help him gain the young females. However, he is more than a cute face. He has a great musical talent. He has been playing music since he was 2 and has independent albums put out when he was younger. My favorite song is "Faith to Fall Back On". I believe it is an uplifting song and hopefully he will release that as a single. I am usually picky on albums. Other than Torches by Foster the People, I believe this album will have many rotations on my cars CD player. It is worth the cost of the CD. His first single "Storm Warning" helped introduce him, however I feel the sky is the limit for Hunter due to his talent. In addition, if you ever have the chance to see him live definitely do. He may be the "Justin Bieber" of Country, only sounding liking Rascal Flats and looking like Jesse McCartney.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, December 13, 2011
This review is from: Hunter Hayes (Audio CD)
Absolutely love this album. Hunter Hayes is so talented - both a great singer and a multi-instrument musician. Really look forward to more music from Hunter Hayes.

Hunter Hayes
Hunter Hayes by Hunter Hayes (Audio CD - 2011)
Click for more info