5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pleased
Published on September 20, 2011 by Kehly

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware
The boots need to be purchased in the United States because if they o not fit properly the return fee is almost as much as the original cost of the boot.
Published 12 months ago by Deborah L. Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pleased, September 20, 2011
Best rain boots ever. I love these! I read that Hunter does not offer half sizes and that if you needed one to just order a size down. I wear a 7 ˝ so I ordered a 7 and they fit great. The leg of the boot isn't too wide and I wonder if I'll be able to fit anything but a skinny jean in them, but they look super cute with leggings or a skirt and tights. And so comfy! I've found myself putting these on instead of slippers or something to clean the house. Love `em. Get `em.

If you wanna see what they look like -
[...]

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, November 16, 2013
Deborah L. Roberts (FORT WORTH, TX, US) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of this seller, November 15, 2012
This review is from: Hunter Original Black Womens Boots (Apparel)
Buyers beware! This is a terrible seller. We bought 2 pairs of these boots from them. They do not notify you of taxes upon transaction. Delivery was fast but I was met with an additional $100 in taxes owed upon delivery. I refused delivery... And the company refused to refund me in full... They deducted $20 off each pair of boots which is ridiculous considering we returned the item. Terrible experience!
Also... In regards to the boots... The original talks didn't fit us at all. Requires a skinny long calf. We ended up buying the regent style boot and original short. But don't buy from this company... Terrible terrible terrible!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots! Order them larger vs. smaller!!!, January 1, 2012
These boots are gorgeous and came in the original box. I love the look and comfort. My only word of caution is to order larger than smaller. I wear an 8 1/2 boot, but ordered an 8 after reading many reviews. However, my boots are a touch too small so I should have ordered a 9.

3.0 out of 5 stars Black hunter rubber boots, November 6, 2014
I wish I could say I love these boots because I really want to. I love the way they look. Very versatile go with everything kinda boot. I have a tall black matte pair. They are very comfortable and fit to size. However after only just 3 months of regular use one of the buckles broke off where the rubber strap attaches to the boot. Then 3 months later the other buckle broke off. The rubber the buckle is attached to cracked and came right off the boot! Unable to fix ! Eight months later I'm still wearing them anyway because I do love them inspite of the broken buckles. And the other day I noticed the lining is starting to pull away from inside both boots. I'm so disappointed they didn't last longer than they have because they really are a nice looking rubber boot. And I can say I didn't abuse them in anyway or wear them excessively. Only a few trips into town on rainy days. Not sure if they are worth the money. Will give it a lot of thought before buying another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), February 21, 2013
These boots were shipped to me very quickly and fit great. I bought a size 8 and am a 8.5.

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish for rain every day, September 20, 2014
I LOVE THESE BOOTS!!!! I was iffy about buying them online without trying them on first, but when I put them on after I got them I instantly fell in love. I'm a half size (8 1/2) so I ordered down and once again they fit perfectly if you are a half size I would recommend getting the size down. :) really worth the price... I look forward to rain now haha

1.0 out of 5 stars Made in China boots, November 23, 2014
After purchasing a pair of Packable Tour from the US Hunter website (http://m-us.hunterboots.com/node/3457) I found out that everything on that site is in fact, made in China. I was comparing the pair I got from them and the pair I got from Norstrom. They are two completely different quality boots. The ones made in China lack so much of the design and they are not as sturdy. They look cheap and definitely made me think they were fake boots. I suggest people DO NOT purchase any boots from these guys or their website becuase the boots are not close to the quality you expected. They dont say where the boots are made on their website so everyone need to watch out for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, October 14, 2014
I first saw these boots when my nurse came to my home. I loved them and
just had to have them. She let me try hers on so I would know what size to order. The run big
so order as they direct you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Boots are tight, March 27, 2014
These boots run right in calf area. I was hoping these would fit over skinny jeans and it's not going to happen.