5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pleased
Published on September 20, 2011 by Kehly

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of this seller
Published on November 15, 2012 by ChArm

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pleased, September 20, 2011
Best rain boots ever. I love these! I read that Hunter does not offer half sizes and that if you needed one to just order a size down. I wear a 7 ˝ so I ordered a 7 and they fit great. The leg of the boot isn't too wide and I wonder if I'll be able to fit anything but a skinny jean in them, but they look super cute with leggings or a skirt and tights. And so comfy! I've found myself putting these on instead of slippers or something to clean the house. Love `em. Get `em.

If you wanna see what they look like -
[...]

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of this seller, November 15, 2012
This review is from: Hunter Original Black Womens Boots (Apparel)
Buyers beware! This is a terrible seller. We bought 2 pairs of these boots from them. They do not notify you of taxes upon transaction. Delivery was fast but I was met with an additional $100 in taxes owed upon delivery. I refused delivery... And the company refused to refund me in full... They deducted $20 off each pair of boots which is ridiculous considering we returned the item. Terrible experience!
Also... In regards to the boots... The original talks didn't fit us at all. Requires a skinny long calf. We ended up buying the regent style boot and original short. But don't buy from this company... Terrible terrible terrible!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, November 16, 2013
Deborah L. Roberts (FORT WORTH, TX, US) - See all my reviews
The boots need to be purchased in the United States because if they o not fit properly the return fee is almost as much as the original cost of the boot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots! Order them larger vs. smaller!!!, January 1, 2012
These boots are gorgeous and came in the original box. I love the look and comfort. My only word of caution is to order larger than smaller. I wear an 8 1/2 boot, but ordered an 8 after reading many reviews. However, my boots are a touch too small so I should have ordered a 9.

5.0 out of 5 stars so so so worth it, November 21, 2014
i was a little hesitent when picking my size. i read everyones review. and i finally desided to go with a size 9. i normal wear a 9 1/2 or a 10. but the size 9 i got fit perfect. and there is still just enough room for big socks. as far as winter shoes. my feet were a litle cold. but they have lasted me and have been great shoes. super cute and go with everything. definatly worth the price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Boots are tight, March 27, 2014
These boots run right in calf area. I was hoping these would fit over skinny jeans and it's not going to happen.

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish for rain every day, September 20, 2014
I LOVE THESE BOOTS!!!! I was iffy about buying them online without trying them on first, but when I put them on after I got them I instantly fell in love. I'm a half size (8 1/2) so I ordered down and once again they fit perfectly if you are a half size I would recommend getting the size down. :) really worth the price... I look forward to rain now haha

5.0 out of 5 stars :), February 21, 2013
These boots were shipped to me very quickly and fit great. I bought a size 8 and am a 8.5.

4.0 out of 5 stars try them on first!, November 2, 2014
i love these boots!! they are beautiful.

however, my calfs do NOT fit them. my feet are size 7, and fit that part perfectly. my dress size is 8. so unless you have thin calfs(i didnt think i had bad calfs) , you might want to try them on in person before buying online!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Rain Boot, February 18, 2013
This review is from: Hunter Original Black Womens Boots (Apparel)
I have been wanting a pair of Hunter Wellies for ages! But was wary of the price for a long time. But an opportunity to splurge came along, and I went for it! I bought the Merlot Huntress, and I get so many compliments every time I wear them! They are like a rock star all on their own! I am usually a 10 or 11, but these run super big! The 10 was like I was wearing my husband's boots! The women's 9 was a perfect fit. The huntress also gives me enough calf room. I'd like to try the original some day, but didn't want to order them just for a whim - too expensive for that. The huntress has a bit of extra room around the ankle that isn't my favourite, but socks help that out. So far I've worn them all day at school (I'm a preschool teacher), and have not experienced any terrible foot pain problems. I wouldn't recommend for long hikes, but general daily stuff is nice. Great for rain and snow - though a sock and leg warmer needed for the snow. Definitely like the glossy finish vs the matte finish.