5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pleased
Published on September 20, 2011 by Kehly

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware
The boots need to be purchased in the United States because if they o not fit properly the return fee is almost as much as the original cost of the boot.
Published 10 months ago by Deborah L. Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pleased, September 20, 2011
Best rain boots ever. I love these! I read that Hunter does not offer half sizes and that if you needed one to just order a size down. I wear a 7 ˝ so I ordered a 7 and they fit great. The leg of the boot isn't too wide and I wonder if I'll be able to fit anything but a skinny jean in them, but they look super cute with leggings or a skirt and tights. And so comfy! I've found myself putting these on instead of slippers or something to clean the house. Love `em. Get `em.

If you wanna see what they look like -
[...]

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, November 16, 2013
Deborah L. Roberts (FORT WORTH, TX, US) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of this seller, November 15, 2012
This review is from: Hunter Original Black Womens Boots (Apparel)
Buyers beware! This is a terrible seller. We bought 2 pairs of these boots from them. They do not notify you of taxes upon transaction. Delivery was fast but I was met with an additional $100 in taxes owed upon delivery. I refused delivery... And the company refused to refund me in full... They deducted $20 off each pair of boots which is ridiculous considering we returned the item. Terrible experience!
Also... In regards to the boots... The original talks didn't fit us at all. Requires a skinny long calf. We ended up buying the regent style boot and original short. But don't buy from this company... Terrible terrible terrible!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots! Order them larger vs. smaller!!!, January 1, 2012
These boots are gorgeous and came in the original box. I love the look and comfort. My only word of caution is to order larger than smaller. I wear an 8 1/2 boot, but ordered an 8 after reading many reviews. However, my boots are a touch too small so I should have ordered a 9.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Rainboot!, February 16, 2012
This review is from: Hunter Original Black Womens Boots (Apparel)
I own 2 pairs of Hunters, and they are by far my favorite boot I've ever owned. They're useful for both rain and snow! They are a classic piece to add to your wardrobe, and well worth the price because they will last you forever! I'm not a huge fan of the liners Hunter makes, so I just buy thick socks to wear inside of these. You definitely need to either buy the liners or double up on socks, because your feet will be frozen otherwise. These also have great traction, I wear them in the snow all the time and have much more ease walking over sheets of ice as opposed to my other leather riding boots, or even UGGs for that matter. I'd say these fit true to size too. I've gotten these super dirty with mud and salt from the snow, and they can easily be wiped down with a wet cloth or paper towel and look brand new again in a matter of minutes. I cannot say enough good things about these boots, except tell you to purchase them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars :), February 21, 2013
These boots were shipped to me very quickly and fit great. I bought a size 8 and am a 8.5.

4.0 out of 5 stars A stylish and durable shoe, September 12, 2014
This review is from: Hunter Original Black Womens Boots (Apparel)
Hunter Boots are a popular name brand of shoes among all ages. There are a variety of these boots and they all come in different shapes, colors, and styles. There is a shoe for everyone. Hunter Boots can endure, and perform well in, a variety of climates as well. They can be fashionably worn during the summer, spring, fall and winter months. Hunter Boots are the ideal shoe for any fashionista who needs a reliable shoe that will last. Although the price of this brand of shoe can be high at times, it is worth it to splurge on these shoes because of how reliable and durable they are.
I am guilty of buying the cheap shoes that can be found in Forever 21 or H&M. Although at the time these shoes may seem like a bargain, in reality you are throwing money away. By buying a pair of Hunter Boots you are making an investment in your material future. These boots may be pricey but they will last far longer than their cheaply made counterparts. I was hesitant at first to spend the money on these boots but I was presently surprised when they endured both the rain and the cold, leaving my feet dry and comfortable.
One feature that I find significant to any purchase is the delivery process and the arrival of the product. There are both positive and negative factors to the delivery process for Hunter Boots. A consumer should keep in mind that if they do not purchase these boots from the United States, the shipping fees could add up to be about the same price as the boots themselves. That being said, it would make more sense to purchase the boots from zappos.com. This vendor allows you to browse a variety of different brands including Hunter Boots. They also fix the problem of shipping fees that I mentioned earlier by allowing free shipping and free returns. This will allow you to try on the boots in the convenience of your home and if they do not work out for you, you can always send them back without any hassle. An important aspect of the arrival of any product is the packaging. The packaging of a product can make or break their success. The boots come in a sturdy box that reflects the nature of the boots themselves. The logo is clear and sophisticatedly displayed front and center on the shiny black box. This design is clean cut and professional in appearance. When I bought the boots myself, I felt like a VIP getting a special gift rather than just an ordinary consumer.
One of the downfalls to buying these boots is that the shaft of the boot is very tall. This could be a problem for consumers who are on the shorter side. Also, because the boot is so sturdy it is a little on the heavier side. Although these two things may stop a consumer from buying the boot, I say it is still worth it to buy these boots. Whether you are running errands in the pouring rain, watching a football game in the freezing bleachers, or stomping through the mud at an outdoor concert, these boots will never fail you.
Ideally, this product is for anyone who enjoys a high quality and fashionable shoe. Although there are male versions of this brand of shoe, I believe that these boots are more popular among the female population. There are many feminine colors including purple, pink, and chartreuse, although I suppose these colors could be enjoyed by men too. I know from personal experience that almost every girl in my graduating class had a pair of these boots and many girls I have encountered in college do as well. Someone who would not enjoy these shoes would probably be high school boys because they are not concerned with fashion and I cannot remember the last time I saw a teenage boy wearing high gloss rain boots. Small children would also not enjoy these shoes because they would not be able to appreciate the high quality and would most likely not have as much use for these boots.
Hunter Boots are a classic brand of shoes that have stood the test of time. They are waterproof, durable, and stylish. I promise that if you purchase these boots you will not be disappointed. Even though there are a few minor flaws in the ordering process and the weight of the boots, those flaws are small in comparison to the overall satisfaction you will get from this purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Boots, June 8, 2014
Expensive rubber boots! the box was in very poor shape. It was a gift. Came from Europe will pay better attention next time as to where the product came form.

5.0 out of 5 stars YAY, June 20, 2013
They came way earlier than expected! I'm so happy with them :) such a great product! VERY happy! If you love Hunter, this is the place to get them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 28, 2012
Well packed, good quality and very nice for the price that I paid.
Nothing else to say about it, 5 stars no doubt!

Rate and Discover Movies