5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pleased
Published on September 20, 2011 by Kehly

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware
The boots need to be purchased in the United States because if they o not fit properly the return fee is almost as much as the original cost of the boot.
Published 9 months ago by Deborah L. Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pleased, September 20, 2011
Best rain boots ever. I love these! I read that Hunter does not offer half sizes and that if you needed one to just order a size down. I wear a 7 ˝ so I ordered a 7 and they fit great. The leg of the boot isn't too wide and I wonder if I'll be able to fit anything but a skinny jean in them, but they look super cute with leggings or a skirt and tights. And so comfy! I've found myself putting these on instead of slippers or something to clean the house. Love `em. Get `em.

If you wanna see what they look like -
[...]

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, November 16, 2013
Deborah L. Roberts (FORT WORTH, TX, US) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of this seller, November 15, 2012
This review is from: Hunter Original Black Womens Boots (Apparel)
Buyers beware! This is a terrible seller. We bought 2 pairs of these boots from them. They do not notify you of taxes upon transaction. Delivery was fast but I was met with an additional $100 in taxes owed upon delivery. I refused delivery... And the company refused to refund me in full... They deducted $20 off each pair of boots which is ridiculous considering we returned the item. Terrible experience!
Also... In regards to the boots... The original talks didn't fit us at all. Requires a skinny long calf. We ended up buying the regent style boot and original short. But don't buy from this company... Terrible terrible terrible!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots! Order them larger vs. smaller!!!, January 1, 2012
These boots are gorgeous and came in the original box. I love the look and comfort. My only word of caution is to order larger than smaller. I wear an 8 1/2 boot, but ordered an 8 after reading many reviews. However, my boots are a touch too small so I should have ordered a 9.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Rainboot!, February 16, 2012
This review is from: Hunter Original Black Womens Boots (Apparel)
I own 2 pairs of Hunters, and they are by far my favorite boot I've ever owned. They're useful for both rain and snow! They are a classic piece to add to your wardrobe, and well worth the price because they will last you forever! I'm not a huge fan of the liners Hunter makes, so I just buy thick socks to wear inside of these. You definitely need to either buy the liners or double up on socks, because your feet will be frozen otherwise. These also have great traction, I wear them in the snow all the time and have much more ease walking over sheets of ice as opposed to my other leather riding boots, or even UGGs for that matter. I'd say these fit true to size too. I've gotten these super dirty with mud and salt from the snow, and they can easily be wiped down with a wet cloth or paper towel and look brand new again in a matter of minutes. I cannot say enough good things about these boots, except tell you to purchase them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars YAY, June 20, 2013
They came way earlier than expected! I'm so happy with them :) such a great product! VERY happy! If you love Hunter, this is the place to get them!

5.0 out of 5 stars :), February 21, 2013
These boots were shipped to me very quickly and fit great. I bought a size 8 and am a 8.5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 28, 2012
Well packed, good quality and very nice for the price that I paid.
Nothing else to say about it, 5 stars no doubt!

1.0 out of 5 stars very large boots, I would change, June 23, 2014
I'm Forever 7 USA and in this case, the hunter boots left me seven very large, 6 have been nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, June 17, 2014
These are just as I expected them to be---high quality, beautiful and water resistant. What more could I ask for? Great price? Got that too!

Rate and Discover Movies