5.0 out of 5 stars Obsessed with these Boots!
I was a bit scared of the price at first, but these Hunter rain boots are worth it! They are very comfortable to wear for an extended period of time. I bought the cable knit Hunter socks as well (sold separately and purchased from the Hunter website), which allow me to wear these boots throughout winter.

The boots do fit a half size small....my size is normally...
Published 22 months ago by Ashley Fry

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok boots
I kept these boots only because the delivery process was a huge hassle and I had to track down the package because it was over a week late. Otherwise, I would've probably returned them. These boots do the job well, but are HUGE and don't look very nice. I look like a farmer in them.
Published 1 month ago by MeghanD

5.0 out of 5 stars Obsessed with these Boots!, February 4, 2013

The boots do fit a half size small....my size is normally 7.5 US, I purchased the 7 and it is the perfect fit.

The condition of this product upon arrival was good. The box, however, was completely mangled. Must have had a rough ride!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, August 6, 2013
So happy to find these on sale. I was skeptical to pay so much for rain boots but loved the look. They are so comfortable and worth it. They seem like they will hold up for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shock and awesome, March 7, 2014
I hit the one click button in error and was going to return before opening the box. Curiosity got the better of me and I absolutely love these boots ! I walk to the beach every morning and was very surprised how warm they are in -5 deg. weather !!

5.0 out of 5 stars good, April 17, 2014
fits well, the color was more like grey, but besides that the boots were fine and I like it very much

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok boots, October 27, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Let's get in some mud, October 23, 2014
Awesome Boots. Love the feel and beautiful way the boot is made inside. Craftmanship is exquisite . The boots arrived
Speedy . I know that this pair will last many seasons . Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, practical and so stylish, May 1, 2014
This is a wonderful boot for rainy, sloshy days. The fit is true to size. If you were a cheerleader and your calves are well defined, you may want to try these on before you order them. They are a wonderful fit for thin to average legs. They clean up with a simple rinse off and pat-dry. I love mine. I am a rock hound and the water here in Michigan is freezing. I wear these in the water in search of awesome rocks and my feet stay dry. With the addition of two pair of socks, my feet stay toasty and warm, even in Lake Superior in April. Now that is saying something. Hunter Boots not just for the fashionista.

5.0 out of 5 stars yeah new boots, October 11, 2014
love them. but the international delivery took sooooo long..can't wait for the rainning day..

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, July 31, 2014
These were a gift for my fiance and she loved them. They fit well and are a quality item.

4.0 out of 5 stars item arrived in excellent conditions!, September 28, 2014
Thaks, item arrived in excellent conditions!