5.0 out of 5 stars Obsessed with these Boots!
I was a bit scared of the price at first, but these Hunter rain boots are worth it! They are very comfortable to wear for an extended period of time. I bought the cable knit Hunter socks as well (sold separately and purchased from the Hunter website), which allow me to wear these boots throughout winter.

The boots do fit a half size small....my size is normally...
Published 18 months ago by Ashley Fry

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, but too narrow
I'm used to a better fit from European shoes because they are usually somewhat wider. But these boots were very much too narrow. What a disappointment.
Published 13 months ago by Janet

5.0 out of 5 stars Obsessed with these Boots!, February 4, 2013

The boots do fit a half size small....my size is normally 7.5 US, I purchased the 7 and it is the perfect fit.

The condition of this product upon arrival was good. The box, however, was completely mangled. Must have had a rough ride!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, August 6, 2013
So happy to find these on sale. I was skeptical to pay so much for rain boots but loved the look. They are so comfortable and worth it. They seem like they will hold up for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shock and awesome, March 7, 2014
I hit the one click button in error and was going to return before opening the box. Curiosity got the better of me and I absolutely love these boots ! I walk to the beach every morning and was very surprised how warm they are in -5 deg. weather !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, practical and so stylish, May 1, 2014
This is a wonderful boot for rainy, sloshy days. The fit is true to size. If you were a cheerleader and your calves are well defined, you may want to try these on before you order them. They are a wonderful fit for thin to average legs. They clean up with a simple rinse off and pat-dry. I love mine. I am a rock hound and the water here in Michigan is freezing. I wear these in the water in search of awesome rocks and my feet stay dry. With the addition of two pair of socks, my feet stay toasty and warm, even in Lake Superior in April. Now that is saying something. Hunter Boots not just for the fashionista.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, April 17, 2014
fits well, the color was more like grey, but besides that the boots were fine and I like it very much

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, July 31, 2014
These were a gift for my fiance and she loved them. They fit well and are a quality item.

4.0 out of 5 stars sister in law was very happy, July 16, 2014
came incredibly fast and my sister in law loved them

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, but too narrow, July 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, March 7, 2014
I read the reviews were everyone says get a size smaller because they run bit, however I wear a 9, and was scared to go to an 8, so
I went with a 9, they fit perfect, and when I added my boot liners, they still fit perfect! awesome rain boot

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Boot, March 11, 2014
karen Mason (Roslyn, NY, US) - See all my reviews
Everyone in NYC wears it... it was a must buy!
Now I have it too... makes a rainy day better!!!

Rate and Discover Movies