5.0 out of 5 stars Totally worth it
These fleece Hunter Welly socks extend the wearability of Hunters! I can now wear them in cold weather/snow and keep warm and dry. I wasn't sure they were worth it at first because they were just "fleece socks" but they are great quality and thick durable fleece- definately worth it! Also- I wear a size 8 but the medium size welly socks fit fine
Published on February 25, 2011 by L. Belsito

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Warm
Published on January 27, 2011 by CLY

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally worth it, February 25, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit, Fashion and Form!, September 28, 2011
This review is from: Hunter Solid Welly Socks (Apparel)
I finally broke down and bought some Hunter boots this fall. I lusted after them for ages but didn't want to pay full price. Well, since our state has now officially become the great swamp of the northeast, good quality rain boots are no longer a luxury, they are a necessity! (And, that is exactly what I told the hubby.) I got my beloved boots and found they were a bit wide for my bird legs and a bit drafty as well. So, what is a girl to do? Obviously spend more money on boot liners! Now, I could have gone with liners from another company but part of the appeal of the Hunter boot is the front label. So, why cover that up? (Yes, yes, yes I know I could have just picked up some thick woolies and worn them inside the boot but I want the option of easily wearing two or three pairs of socks with the boot come winter . . . all my feathers are on top you know.)These liners are just perfect. The boot fits more snugly, the liners fit the boot well, no bunching or pulling and the Hunter label is still front and center.

Highly recommended for those looking for warmth and cushion while enjoying your fashion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cold and Rainy, September 19, 2013
This review is from: Hunter Solid Welly Socks (Apparel)
These are wonderful for the cold and rainy days when you don't want to mess up your leather boots! I wear these with all of my rain boots and they are perfect. They keep you warm and can be changed out with other boots if you want.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Warm, January 27, 2011
This review is from: Hunter Solid Welly Socks (Apparel)
I wore these for the first time in 20 degree weather. I have normal sized calves and have the boots in size 8 so they're a little loose and have enough space for the welly socks. I read other reviews online which said to size down for the socks, but I do not recommend doing this. I got the socks in the medium size and they didn't seem to be tall enough. Also, the fit became extremely tight around my calves and were kind of uncomfortable (I was wearing leggings). Immediately after walking for 10 minutes, my feet felt like they were suffocating. I don't think I'd ever be cold enough to wear these again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Makes the boots fit funny..., June 22, 2014
This review is from: Hunter Solid Welly Socks (Apparel)
They're kind of small so they make my boots fit funny ...they are really constricted and fold instead of standing up straight. It's hard to explain. Either way, I wouldn't buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy cozy, June 18, 2014
This review is from: Hunter Solid Welly Socks (Apparel)
My teenage daughter got these for her birthday and loves them! They are warm and cozy and fit perfectly in the boots. Score!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, June 9, 2014
This review is from: Hunter Solid Welly Socks (Apparel)
True to size but havent wear them yet. The color wasnt so great but the fabric is as expected. Overall good

3.0 out of 5 stars Little big, April 22, 2014
This review is from: Hunter Solid Welly Socks (Apparel)
Just a little big, maybe when I wash them they will shrink. Color is Ok They should come in handy when it gets colder

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfy, December 26, 2013
Carol Cain "cain1950" (Gig Harbor, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hunter Solid Welly Socks (Apparel)
Got these to where with Wellies and Muck Boots....they are great. Not too warm but definitely warmer than other products like this. Easy to wash and fit great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hunter Socks, February 14, 2012
This review is from: Hunter Solid Welly Socks (Apparel)
Because I live in the Great Canadian south the winters can be a brute and to be able to pull on these warm and fuzzy socks along with the Hunter Boot is great!

Off to the barn I go to feed my horse.

It makes it a treat to muck out Tuck in comfort and warmth.

Hunter Solid Welly Socks