Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on May 13, 2014
I ordered the boots for my son, and he likes it. This rain boots are sturdy, comfortable, and stylish. Only down point is that the labeled size is half to one bigger. We ordered size 9 after reading some comments (usual his shoe size is 9 1/2). Size 9 was still too big and doesn't fit well. We ordered size 8 again, which fits right. I'd like to recommend the hunter boots to friends, just be cautious on the size.
on May 4, 2014
Using reviews only, I ordered a men's 10 (I wear a size 11 wide or 12 women's). They were perfect and I had never been able to try on a pair in store. The price was fantastic! 129.99 total (tax in), free shipping and delightfully no issue at customs. I priced out the same pair via Hunter's online at 160 and The Bay at 150. They shipped in less than a week and I've worn them daily since they arrived (rainy week!).
Couldn't be happier :)
on April 19, 2015
I loved the quality of these boots. I read a few of the comments and thought the boots ran large which is not the fact. I normally wear a size 11 and ordered a 10. This was a mistake. The 10 size fit but rather tight with a winter sock on.... I feared foot pain after a few minutes walking. My toes were too cramp.

The Seller responded very quickly and sent a return authorization right away even though the size issue was my fault. I recommend trying these boots on in the store to determine size. Again great quality and style, I can't wait to get my exchange ready for these April showers!
on January 22, 2016
Quality craftsmanship and beautiful styling, however they are much larger than I was expecting. I do however have to walk somewhat carefully in them as I don't have much confidence in the grip and wide opening leaving ~2-3" of space between my calf and the boot. Sometimes causes chafing if I wear short socks.
on April 19, 2015
Love these, perfect for Chicago spring to fall weather. Pretty much a necessity for the commute downtown. Leave a nice pair of shoes at the office and wear these to and from.
on February 9, 2015
Only problem is that the advertising is somewhat misleading. I thought they were made in England when I ordered. They were shipped from England, went through Customs, etc., but they were made in China. I don't support China, so my plan to order a second pair has been cancelled.

Ordering half size smaller than normal US size was fine as they are worn with heavy socks.
on February 15, 2015
Great looking product, color perfect. Size is spot on. Well designed and well made men's rain boot!
on September 13, 2015
Beautiful and utilitarian. Nothing fancy, but everything was as expected.
on August 14, 2015