5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!
Published on January 11, 2011 by A Reader

1.0 out of 5 stars Size 8 Boots
I do not have abnormally large calves and I was so excited to receive these boots. When I finally got them they were way too small even with out the welly socks. If you have calves that are not super tiny, then I suggest not buying these boots. Other than that the product was really nice but, now I'm sending them back.
Published 4 months ago by Megan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, January 11, 2011
Wonderful quality and very comfortable. Honestly, $125 for a pair of rubber boots is quite unreasonable. However, if vanity outweighs reason, then you won't worry about how much you paid. I wear my boots in the snow and on wet days. They are warm. The liners come in all sorts of colors which is great for matching up the boots with your coat or outfit. TIPS: order one half size down. Be sure to purchase the riht size for Liners. Some people complain about the seam on the liners for being uncomfortable. If you get the correct size, the liners are warm and comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them, but order the size smaller, March 16, 2011
I ended up returning the size 10s and purchasing 9s. I'm a true 9.5 shoe size, so I usually order up if a style only comes in whole sizes. In this case, the 9s fit absolutely perfectly even with the wellies.

1.0 out of 5 stars Size 8 Boots, March 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, October 15, 2013
LOVE these boots. Comfy, cozy, and fit perfectly. Color is as it looks on the site. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots!, November 29, 2012
I absolutely love these boots! I have had them for about 2 1/2 years now and they have been completely worth it. They are really comfy for rain boots and if you wear warm socks with them they are perfect for the winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars they are Hunters, May 17, 2013
What more can i say--of corse i dig em. they are hunter boots. every gal should own a pair. perfect

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots, April 15, 2014
I love these boots but oh my god they make your feet and calves sweat like a mother.... They are also very tight around the calves if you are muscular, jeans are a no no with my boots cuz they just don't stuff inside the boot, yoga pants or leggings are best for me. Other then that these boots are great, comfortable and keep me dry (from rain)

3.0 out of 5 stars great boot but too tall shaft for petite height, November 11, 2013
I have been wanting a pair of Hunter boots but found, much to my dismay, that the shaft of these digs into the back of my thighs - particularly when sitting or climbing stairs. So....I had to return them. It would be great if Hunter made boots in a shorter, "petite" size (I am 5'2").

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather uncomfortable and hard to drive in, February 17, 2014
Nicole Joniec (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
I bought these to remain comfortable and dry when walking the dog on rainy days. I bought the Gloss finish in Black and they are very nice when you first get them. After a few months of wearing them in rain and some snow, they are now faded looking and not so glossy looking- and they have a white film on them (this appeared before the salting for snow). I guess I need to go and buy the cleaner/polish set for these now, but, for $150 rain boots, I expected a bit more. They are fine for a spring or fall rainy day, but, in the Winter, you definitely will want to invest in the Welly Socks....What a lot of money to spend on dry AND warm feet AND to keep the boots looking shiny. I don't think I would buy them again at this rate. I do get compliments on them and they certainly are functional and stylish (if you can keep them looking good).

4.0 out of 5 stars Adore this Wellies!, January 20, 2014
My only issue is that the wellies should come with a pair of Hunter fleece socks with initial purchase. Otherwise I am satisfied!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›