Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 11, 2011
Wonderful quality and very comfortable. Honestly, $125 for a pair of rubber boots is quite unreasonable. However, if vanity outweighs reason, then you won't worry about how much you paid. I wear my boots in the snow and on wet days. They are warm. The liners come in all sorts of colors which is great for matching up the boots with your coat or outfit. TIPS: order one half size down. Be sure to purchase the riht size for Liners. Some people complain about the seam on the liners for being uncomfortable. If you get the correct size, the liners are warm and comfortable.
on March 16, 2011
I ended up returning the size 10s and purchasing 9s. I'm a true 9.5 shoe size, so I usually order up if a style only comes in whole sizes. In this case, the 9s fit absolutely perfectly even with the wellies.
on November 11, 2013
I have been wanting a pair of Hunter boots but found, much to my dismay, that the shaft of these digs into the back of my thighs - particularly when sitting or climbing stairs. So....I had to return them. It would be great if Hunter made boots in a shorter, "petite" size (I am 5'2").
on May 17, 2013
What more can i say--of corse i dig em. they are hunter boots. every gal should own a pair. perfect
on November 14, 2013
She loved them. It's the only shoes she wore the entire time. According to her, they are extremely comfortable and perfect for rainy weather. Which we faced a lot of in London. She doesn't understand why she didn't own a pair for the 28 years she lived not the East Coast.
on February 14, 2014
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my sister in law. They were very nice. However, they did not fit my sister in law properly. She is on the shorter side. The top part of the boot hit her at the widest part of her calf. This made the boot too tight. We returned this item and are currently looking in to the adjustable version of this boot for her birthday. They seem very durably made. I might even look into getting myself a pair.
on December 28, 2012
These boots were for my 18 year old granddaughter and she was thrilled. She researched them and they were perfect. By the way, they come with the seal that the Hunter Company of Scotland are the official providers of rubber boots to the Queen and Royal Family.
on November 23, 2012
I ordered an 8 (I'm reliably a size 8) and these fit, but have a little bit of extra room. This is fine for me because I can still walk around very comfortably and wear thick socks. I needed to be able to get them off easily and I can do this (often with no hands).

They are expensive, but if they last a long time it will have been worth it. I got the red shiny ones and it's lovely.
on December 29, 2013
I live in Seattle so it rains here a lot. I put these on and they're so freaking comfortable. If you're skeptical of the price, it's well worth it. I'm a size 7 and they fit PERFECTLY.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2013
First off my star rating only applies to the sizing info I had received, not the quality of product.

Before choosing what size to buy I read some reviews other customers had left. I was buying as a gift for someone in between sizes. Reviews recommended me buy the next size up closest to her shoe size. So I did. I was totally wrong. These boots run big and are made to since fleece socks are paired with them. I ended up returning them but the next size down wasn't available. I ended up going to my local mall and they verified I should never had bought the bigger size.
Buy the size closest to your shoe size. If you are in between sizes, order a size down. Example: my sister is a size 8 1/2. Order size 8. Heavy socks will still fit.