4.0 out of 5 stars The color is beautiful.
I bought a hot yellow color but received a multi-color board short.
However it's beautiful and satisfying.
But to me the waist size is large.
Published 5 months ago by Geunhae kim

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Curvy Girl Friendly!
Published 2 months ago by Julia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Curvy Girl Friendly!, July 13, 2014
Julia (san Francisco, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
These shorts were so disappointing! I've bought hurley clothing before, but never had this problem. I tied these shorts on in a store and thought that the large was too small, so I was happy to find these in an extra large on Amazon. Unfortunately, if you have a smaller waist and larger hips, these are not the shorts for you. There is no drawstring adjustment inside, so I'm fairly certain these shorts will just fly right off with any unexpected wipeouts. Too bad, they are super cute, but the fit is just terrible.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Shorts But They Already Ripped, July 1, 2014
Cute shorts but they ripped on the side seam after maybe 5 wears. Disappointed that I bought a nice brand of board shorts that already ripped. They also sent me the wrong color. I kept what they sent me because it was still a cute style, just not what I ordered.

4.0 out of 5 stars The color is beautiful., April 18, 2014
I bought a hot yellow color but received a multi-color board short.
However it's beautiful and satisfying.
But to me the waist size is large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Great material, great fit and look so cute on!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, June 28, 2014
the colors are bright! the material is eco friendly. it fits perfect. it has room on the legs so it is not too revealing to wear these. i accidentally bought 2 but am very very glad because they can be worn anywhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great beach cover-up / boardshorts, June 24, 2014
Rina (Brooklyn, NY) - See all my reviews
I expected these shorts to be small/tight as they are Juniors. I am around an athletic size 4-6 US / 8-10 UK and bought both the medium and small. The medium pair are big and bunch up around the hips. The small fit very well, but don't leave much room around the thighs. Match with everything. Both pairs (I got the multicoloured ones) did not match the product pictured on Amazon.com. They hit at the hipbone and the inseam is around 2.5 inches. Overall I love the shorts, but gave 4 stars because the size is misleading. Size down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hurley Juniors Supersuede Printed Beachrider Boardshort, Blaze Pink, Small, June 15, 2014
These shorts came as pictured, on time, and fit as expected. I love these shorts! I would recommend these to a friend. Will definitely be ordering other colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to wear around over your bathing suit, July 31, 2014
I love the colors! I bought it for my daughter and she wears it with her bathing suit and sometimes just as shorts with a simple t-shirt.

3.0 out of 5 stars lager than expected, September 9, 2014
I wear nomally 25~26inch,

I choose this boardshort size 'Small', but X-small would be perfectly fit as the model wears.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, August 9, 2014
I normally wear a large. These were slightly too small but comfortable enough to still wear.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›