5.0 out of 5 stars Great board shorts, love them!
Published 6 months ago by Brandon

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are bad
The shorts are great but they haven't figured out how to consistently manufacture sizes. I bought four pair of these shorts all size 31 and everyone of them fits differently from not closing all the way in the front to being so big they slip off when closed as tightly as possible. How can they be so consistently WRONG? if you buy them, odds are they won't fit correctly.
Published 7 months ago by M. Gruber

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are bad, June 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great board shorts, love them!, July 6, 2014
Best board shorts I have ever had. I wore these on my vacation to the Caymans and they are great. They dry super fast, usually within 10-15 min. The material is light and stretchy. They fit well right below the waste but not too low. Unlike many other board shorts, these don't stick to the groin area as much when you get out of the water. That was a common issue with the other board shorts that I have. They have a nice pull string with rubber grips on them to prevent them from easily coming untied. Nice front flap, non Velcro, smooth inseams, great zipper pocket. I will defiantly be buying more of these in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just right around the middle, but the length? meh., May 23, 2014
I'm 6'1" with longish legs and I think it could be another inch or 2 longer. The model here must have been 5'8".

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, January 28, 2014
My husband loves them. Great fit and true to size. Pretty color and texture too. Mexico here we come! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hurley Shorts are definitely a favorite, October 25, 2014
Camille (United States) - See all my reviews
My husband loves these shorts for the stretchy and quick dry material. The color is nice and the fit is perfect, as he is a size 40 and sometimes the shorts won't fit him right. He is about 6' tall and the shorts hit right at the knee, they are not too long or too short. We will continue purchasing the Phantom shorts!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizes hard to gauge, October 26, 2014
I love these shorts. The only problem was based on some reviews I order the next size bigger. I would suggest whatever size you are order that one. Color is great and the Phantoms are my new favorite board shorts. Although I would suggest wearing underwear underneath of these as it allows your goodies to be easily seen.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, November 4, 2014
I just got these boardshorts. These things are stinkin' awesome. I'm online ordering another pair as we speak & not even waiting for the invite to leave my feedback. If you're considering these, don't think twice. You'll love 'em.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!, July 2, 2014
These shorts are awesome! I like the stretchy feeling so when I wakeboard they flex with me. After a couple washes the screen print Hurley logo and lettering are fading a little..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boardshorts, June 17, 2014
So good I brought two pairs. It is hard to get a plain (not in some one season fashion pattern) that are stretchy and confortable, and the Hurley Phantom fit the bill perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shorts, June 29, 2014
These are super simple, but incredibly durable and quick drying shorts. I use them for paddling, swimming, and even crossfit. I own three pairs now. Awesome shorts.

Hurley Men's Phantom P30 One and Only Boardshort