Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on January 3, 2013
There isn't much to be asked for when buying boardshorts, and I therefore have nothing to complain about. These shorts are very soft and more elastic than many of my others, making them the most comfortable I have had. They are stylish, and stand out without being obnoxious or "trendy." The size was a tiny bit large for me (I typically wear 32" and ordered a 31" to be on the safe side, but I should have gone down to a 30") but they stay on my waist fine so it's nothing major.

Overall 5 / 5 stars for great build quality, great design, great comfort and giving me nothing to complain about.
on September 12, 2014
I am a big fan of board shorts and never owned a pair of Hurley's before and I think most name brand shorts are overpriced, however I changed my mind when these arrived. The fit is perfect, I bought a 30 inch waist and I am 30 in waist and they are not tight and hang well. The material is soft and strechy and very comfortable and natural feeling. I like shorter lengths and the fact that these are 19' means they are not ridiculously long for shorter people, I am 5'8 and the length is perfect. So many other shorts make you look like you are wearing baggy pants. these fit your body and don't feel like you are wearing a towel wrapped around you. Yeah more expensive than Target stuff and the mall sale racks, but well worth it!
on March 17, 2013
If you normally wear a size 31, go down an inch to a 30 for these shorts. They are great material, dry quickly, and are a good length. The color in the photo is true to the actual product. They are very comfortable.
on January 12, 2016
I bought this for my husband and he looks hot in it, not much more to say. ;-) The quality is nice, and the design is awesome. =) He wears a 32 and that is the size I got him. It is slightly big but still stays up. If it was available I think a 31 would have fit a bit better. They are BRIGHT which I kind of like, makes it easy for the kids to spot my husband
review image
on August 4, 2014
Hands down, the best pair of board shorts I've ever purchased. I'm short (5'9") and ordinary board shorts look ridiculous on me. These have a shorter in-seam, so I look like a normal sized human when I wear them. There is a little bit of stretch in the fabric, so they are comfortable to move around in and are also flattering without being immodest. As of this writing, Amazon has them for a little less than 50% of the MSRP, so they're a great value, too.
on December 10, 2014
These swim trunks are really nice - they're a lightweight semi-stretchy material that my fiance was a big fan of. We order a size 33 which is his true jeans size but ended up exchanging them for a 34 because they were pretty tight in the butt. Also the material is VERY thin (in a good comfortable way) with no lining of any type, so I would recommend sizing up a little bit.
on March 10, 2016
Great fit. They look good and fit as expected. I bought the orange pair. The material is no less thin than other high quality board shorts. If your self-conscious about having an "outline" show, especially when wet, these shorts are not for you. Board shorts are not meant to be worn with anything underneath Having boxers show etc...is not a true use case. Buy swim shorts if that's what you want. I will buy again.
review image review image review image
on April 12, 2016
Bought these for my son as an Easter gift. They look great on him, and he really likes the way they look. The material is so soft and unusual. I would say they do run a tad small, but just a tiny bit.
on April 28, 2015
Fit is perfect for me. The best out of package board shorts I have ever bought. I have over 20 diffrent pairs from dakine, oakely, oneill, billabong, etc etc. but these take the cake. Comfy, stretchy, dry fast, has a pocket, lightweight. Definitely going to get some more in their other colors.
on July 30, 2014
Great quality shorts, I generally wear a 35-36 inch waist's so I was looking for a 35 inch waist, however they did not have them in that size so I ordered a 34 and a 36 just to be safe.
The 34 were just a little on the small size for me and the 36 although a tad too big, once you since up the lace's on the waist they do fit me.
Great material that dries quickly and is comfortable on the skin, the colors that they have are great too. Overall I am pleased with my purchase.