4.0 out of 5 stars Great swim shorts for beach or pool
If you normally wear a size 31, go down an inch to a 30 for these shorts. They are great material, dry quickly, and are a good length. The color in the photo is true to the actual product. They are very comfortable.
Published 18 months ago by daniel47

3.0 out of 5 stars Material is too thin
I thought this brand would make better quality. The shorts were made out of very thin material.
I did not like it
Published 3 months ago by Albert Davydov

4.0 out of 5 stars Great swim shorts for beach or pool, March 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shorts, January 3, 2013
There isn't much to be asked for when buying boardshorts, and I therefore have nothing to complain about. These shorts are very soft and more elastic than many of my others, making them the most comfortable I have had. They are stylish, and stand out without being obnoxious or "trendy." The size was a tiny bit large for me (I typically wear 32" and ordered a 31" to be on the safe side, but I should have gone down to a 30") but they stay on my waist fine so it's nothing major.

Overall 5 / 5 stars for great build quality, great design, great comfort and giving me nothing to complain about.

5.0 out of 5 stars The phantom, June 16, 2014
Oh my gosh Becky look at my ass it's just so Nice!!!!! That's the only thing that came to my mind as soon as I tried these bad boys on!!! Crazy comfy and extremely amazing I expect to be pulling mad compliments this summer from them

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and comfortable, September 16, 2013
These are good looking and comfortable board shorts. There is only one pocket, and that's in the back. The pocket also has a little loops of some kind, assuming it's to attach key rings or something in a secure manner. They fit a bit more loosely than I had expected, and are a bit shorter than what I'm used to (shows a lot of area below my belly button and still doesn't come close to my knees), but they're great otherwise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Admired by other waterskiers!, August 20, 2013
This was colorful and practical for waterskiing. Quick dry material. Was the envy of others who ordered the black version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sublime shorts!, September 12, 2014
I am a big fan of board shorts and never owned a pair of Hurley's before and I think most name brand shorts are overpriced, however I changed my mind when these arrived. The fit is perfect, I bought a 30 inch waist and I am 30 in waist and they are not tight and hang well. The material is soft and strechy and very comfortable and natural feeling. I like shorter lengths and the fact that these are 19' means they are not ridiculously long for shorter people, I am 5'8 and the length is perfect. So many other shorts make you look like you are wearing baggy pants. these fit your body and don't feel like you are wearing a towel wrapped around you. Yeah more expensive than Target stuff and the mall sale racks, but well worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality shorts, July 30, 2014
Great quality shorts, I generally wear a 35-36 inch waist's so I was looking for a 35 inch waist, however they did not have them in that size so I ordered a 34 and a 36 just to be safe.
The 34 were just a little on the small size for me and the 36 although a tad too big, once you since up the lace's on the waist they do fit me.
Great material that dries quickly and is comfortable on the skin, the colors that they have are great too. Overall I am pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, great value, August 4, 2014
Hands down, the best pair of board shorts I've ever purchased. I'm short (5'9") and ordinary board shorts look ridiculous on me. These have a shorter in-seam, so I look like a normal sized human when I wear them. There is a little bit of stretch in the fabric, so they are comfortable to move around in and are also flattering without being immodest. As of this writing, Amazon has them for a little less than 50% of the MSRP, so they're a great value, too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable, July 8, 2014
Boardshort is super comfortable. Falls right above knee. Material is definitely stretchy in the right places. Waist was a tad larger than expected, I usually wear a 30-31, and I have to cinch the drawstring all the way to feel confident that it won't fall off when diving in. Overall I definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Swim Trunk, July 3, 2014
Bought for my 17 year old son. These are very nicely made and unique. He's a lifeguard so looks great with his guard shirt.

Hurley Men's BP Solid Boardshort Phantom Boardshort