Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hurley Men's Staple Tank Top
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 25, 2014
I don't like buying clothes online, you never know what you'll get until you get it. I was pleasantly surprised by this Hurley tank top. I liked the lux feel of the fabric and it fit well. Overall a good experience & purchase. May be buying more now that I know the quality. :)
on October 20, 2014
Seems comfortable and well made. Only gave it four stars because it's a little longer than other tank tops and haven't had time to wear it more than once or twice to determine durability.
on October 9, 2014
I had no problems with this order. I received exactly the style and size that I requested.
I will order from this individual again.
on January 24, 2015
I guess I need to get jacked so that it fits better, and a little longer than I wanted, but love the material and wear it all the time
on August 26, 2014
The fabric is thin, but soft, feels great, and fits as expected and a great price.
on July 22, 2014
Feels a little baggy for a tank top, but haven't washed it yet so that might help.
on November 12, 2014
Much smaller than other Large tank tops I have
on July 17, 2014
Great fitting shirt perfect for summer
on December 11, 2014
great product and service!
on August 9, 2014