Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 13, 2013
I wore these at a fancy lounge style pool party to celebrate a huge fat loss challenge. I felt so european in my shorts. Showing off the extra meaty quads really boosted my confidence. The only problem is I felt the shorts were a tad too loose. Maybe that's CrossFit problems! No matter how tight I draw the laces they don't bunch. Be careful to get the right fit.
on March 12, 2014
This shorts are great. The colors are solid, the fabric is smooth, the style is nice, and they're short, but not too short. My only advice is to buy them a little small. I usually wear 34 size dress pants or jeans. I bought these in size 33, and they were too big. They fit "true" to size, but with no "stretch", even the the drawstrings pulled all the way tight, they still sat loose around my waist. This means they weren't very snug and so they hung a little low meaning that there would be a chance of my crack showing, or a chance of them going a little too low in the front than I'm comfortable wearing in public. I ordered a size 32 and couldn't be happier.
on July 3, 2013
Great item. Super thin quick drying material that also stretches. I ordered 1 size 32" but it was a bit loose, so I ordered 2 more
size 31" for a better fit. Unfortunately they are identical in all dimensions. If not for that I assume the fit would have been
great. I just wonder if 29" and 30" are the same and how much smaller than 31-32.
on September 9, 2013
Fits perfect, super light and soft material. Dry quick and looks amazing. I am fan of phantom technology. Every detail of this board short is thumbs up!!! Well done Hurley. i will definitely buy another
on March 17, 2013
If you normally wear a size 31, go down an inch to a 30 for these shorts. They are great material, dry quickly, and are a good length. The color in the photo is true to the actual product. They are very comfortable.
on April 26, 2013
They are the best swim trunks I have ever had and certainly the best board shorts I have worn. They have a nice pocket in the back to keep a room key or something in. Rubber stoppers interspersed on the tie keep them from coming off too easily.
on July 23, 2013
The fabric is really light and barely feels like you are wearing anything. The length is perfect, I am short and hate board shorts that go past my knees, these hang to about 2 inches above my knee and look great.
on April 13, 2013
I was surprised to find John John's board short in Amazon for $10 less than what Hurley sells it for. I was a little skeptical as the colors on the website look a little different than on the Hurley promos (much lighter colors). When the product arrived it was just what I expected.

Hurley has been an innovator in board short technology for many years now. I have owned shorts with Phantom fabric before so I knew what to expect.

I would definitely recommend these shorts to anyone. I bought them for surfing but even if you want to go to the beach in style you will not be dissappointed by these.
on April 19, 2013
Nice Fit, a little short for people expecting board shorts, but def fit right where I wanted them too. If you have athletic legs from running or squats, these are def the board shorts you want.
on October 4, 2013
I am impressed by the excellent quality of the shorts, design and texture looks and feels great, I must admit that the size 29 is a little big but it's nothing that affects me because it brings its own cord clamping to fit better .