Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 1, 2014
Cute shorts but they ripped on the side seam after maybe 5 wears. Disappointed that I bought a nice brand of board shorts that already ripped. They also sent me the wrong color. I kept what they sent me because it was still a cute style, just not what I ordered.
on May 15, 2016
Really cute shorts but they don't have a large variety of sizes. I have a bigger butt and these almost don't fit. They're also a little tight in the thighs as well. I just wish I could get a size larger as they are really cute. So be advised, if you have a curvier lower bottom, theses probably won't fit. If you don't, then these are really cute shorts that will probably fit fine.
on June 28, 2014
the colors are bright! the material is eco friendly. it fits perfect. it has room on the legs so it is not too revealing to wear these. i accidentally bought 2 but am very very glad because they can be worn anywhere.
on June 24, 2014
I expected these shorts to be small/tight as they are Juniors. I am around an athletic size 4-6 US / 8-10 UK and bought both the medium and small. The medium pair are big and bunch up around the hips. The small fit very well, but don't leave much room around the thighs. Match with everything. Both pairs (I got the multicoloured ones) did not match the product pictured on Amazon.com. They hit at the hipbone and the inseam is around 2.5 inches. Overall I love the shorts, but gave 4 stars because the size is misleading. Size down.
on January 18, 2015
These shorts are too large on me. I ordered a small and probably needed an XXS. They are very cute, although the waistband has none of the color it shows on the picture. What these shorts need is a drawstring.
on December 28, 2014
Love these. They are just a bit big. I usually order a size larger if it says juniors in description but these are true to ladies sizes. I didn't feel like they were junior sizes. but they are still great shorts
on July 13, 2014
These shorts were so disappointing! I've bought hurley clothing before, but never had this problem. I tied these shorts on in a store and thought that the large was too small, so I was happy to find these in an extra large on Amazon. Unfortunately, if you have a smaller waist and larger hips, these are not the shorts for you. There is no drawstring adjustment inside, so I'm fairly certain these shorts will just fly right off with any unexpected wipeouts. Too bad, they are super cute, but the fit is just terrible.
on September 11, 2014
I had purchased items from this company in the past and they seemed to run a bit small. That is not the case with this product. I bought a large and really should have gone with the medium but based on prior purchases, I bought a size up. Not at all necessary on this one.

Love the colors, they are fun.
on July 13, 2014
I ordered a large in the past and have lost some weight so they were loose. I loved the quality of the shorts so I ordered a new color in a medium and was a little surprised by the size difference between the two pairs. Overall they do fit well though, and the older pair has lasted me 2 years so I would definitely recommend the brand.
on November 22, 2014
I love the colors of this product and I love the fabric. The medium, however fits a little small on me. I have purchased a pair similar to this and the medium was perfect.

See 1 answered question