5.0 out of 5 stars It Grows on you!!!!
I simple will not be with out this mop! I use it that much. Its great for more than just floors. I had no idea when I bought this ""MOP"" that it was going to change how I clean so many things... I wash walls, ceilings, closet shelves, shower stalls, shower glass, bathroom tile, large trash cans and so much more with this mop. It has made remodel cleans a much easier job...
Published 22 months ago by BaKaCa

1.0 out of 5 stars JURY OUT ON THIS ONE
Published 15 months ago by Janice Cook

1.0 out of 5 stars JURY OUT ON THIS ONE, September 21, 2013
Janice Cook (Providence, RI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hurricane Mop (Kitchen)
I bought this from Telebrands and received it today. I immediately assembled it and here are the results: The components are cheaply made, and the handle unscrews often when you use the bucket water removal spinner. The mop head itself doesn't "spin" the way it does in the commercial....in fact, it lifts up and I have to use my foot to "flatten" the head to touch the floor. I called the customer service line, hoping that they could fix it. They immediately offered to send me a new replacement mop and I don't have to return the old one. I suspect they are getting many complaints. I will update this after I get the replacement mop, but given the cheap construction, I may return the whole thing after all is said and done. Frankly, I'm beginning to think that everything hawked on television for sale is a rip off.

Update: Received brand new replacement mop. Don't waste your money..the first mop wasn't defective, the design itself is defective....still can't figure out how they got it to work in the commercial. Not worth the shipping charges to return,but at least perhaps I can prevent someone else from losing his/her money. Stay away! Caveat emptor!

1.0 out of 5 stars spin mop scam, July 2, 2013
This review is from: Hurricane Mop (Kitchen)
the hurricane spin mop, what a great idea that is so wrong. the handle falls apart in use and no refund after 30 days even if not used, so where is the 100% guarantee

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, do not buy, bought 2 both broke, January 10, 2014
This review is from: Hurricane Mop (Kitchen)
Junk, do not buy, it breaks within a couple of times of using it. I bought two and both broke

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Experience of my Life ****DO NOT ORDER THIS!!!! THE COMPANY IS A RIP OFF*****, February 15, 2014
This review is from: Hurricane Mop (Kitchen)
I was bored on a Saturday and watching TV. I came across the TV infomercial about the Hurrican Mop. It looked absolutely awesome but that was the first mistake I made. I decided I really wanted to try this because of the pet hair is says it will pick up. I have a cat and she is shedding all the time. Anyway, so I call the number and rather than speaking with someone, you get this recorded statement requesting payment information. But then it continues to ask you if you want more crap and more crap. By the time I hung up, I hope that the order went in correctly. MISTAKE 2! I was working on my account and was shocked that the Hurrican Mop put in a charge of 98.26! I am so livid that this has happened and frankly there is not much I can do about it other than fight. I tried contacting the Hurrican Mop company immediately and then they said I needed to wait a couple of days and then it would show the order. That was odd because I was able to pull up the purchase order immediately. It showed a purchase order number and a tracking number. I gave them the order number and they said they were unable to find it yet. Also, they said that there would be no charges to my account until it ships. OMG what a flipping lie. I was looking at my account and the charge went in immediately. Then I got a call in the middle of the week with a live person saying they like to call people back that order this mop to touch base with a live person. Well I started to tell this "LIVE" person exactly what was wrong and she was like, "UMMMMMMM I really don't know what to do about that and hung up! So here we are a week later and I call the company today. I spoke with another person with a very thick accent giving him order number and tracking number and the guy still is unable to find this order. They said they have no record of it and that it has not been ordered therefore, my account won't be charged. He is unwilling to answer why I am able to see a charge to my account along with the invoice number and tracking number. At this point, he wanted my cc number again to search, but there is no flipping way I am going to give him or this company my cc number again! This company is all about ripping people off and I would urge you to rethink ever purchasing anything from this company. I have never been so damn mad about ordering something like this and I will never again order anything from online or on TV again. Also, when calling this place, you are connected to a call center of in India. For Gods sake, I am in America and I want to speak to someone that not only can speak English but when doing so not having such a thick accent that you can hardly understand them. Call me what you will but I have always made a point of never ordering from any company that does not have their call center in the USA. But when you called and put your order in, it was someone that sounded like they not only could speak english but when doing so, without any accent other than the USA. I have regretted this so much and eventually I will get my money back, but I will never again allow a company to put any tupe of charge on my CC number if I am unable to see them and speak to them without sturgglng to understand their accent.

1.0 out of 5 stars hurricane mop, April 19, 2013
This review is from: Hurricane Mop (Kitchen)
It does not work the way it was advertised, it was very hard to put the handle together. It is not easy to use.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hurricane Mop 360 Spin, May 18, 2013
This review is from: Hurricane Mop (Kitchen)
I do not like it, because the bucket does not squeze the water totally out of the mop, I had to do it manually, otherwise the floor will be too damp. The handle keeps on coming loose.

1.0 out of 5 stars Marie, May 8, 2013
This review is from: Hurricane Mop (Kitchen)
Mop bucket has a hole in it. Have gone through Hell, and 10 people, and not got a new bucket, which was suppose to have been sent out to me mid-April. Would never buy one again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, July 7, 2013
This review is from: Hurricane Mop (Kitchen)
The mop stick while fixing it, didn't work at all. I'd to buy a replacement from another store to see if I can finally use it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth buying., July 7, 2013
This review is from: Hurricane Mop (Kitchen)
The product was not what I seen in the commercial. The mop head kept falling off and a black piece on the bottom of the bucket fall off when I was putting water in it. The mop did not spin when I tried to mop the floor. This was a waste of my money. This should not have cost $72.00 and change.

1.0 out of 5 stars This product doesn't hold water, April 27, 2013
This review is from: Hurricane Mop (Kitchen)
I have hard wood floors and pets. I had high hopes for this product, and was really excited about trying it out. My hopes were soon dashed--the bucket didn't hold water, literally. The water ran out the bottom of the bucket the minute I started trying to fill it. The bucket was too big for my sink, so I was filling it a quart at a time. The leak started with the first quart and I soon had water all over the kitchen floor.

Hurricane Mop