Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 14, 2016
I have no words to describe the love I have for this record. Every song is better than the last and M83 does it again. This sophomore album breaks the mold on electronic chill wave music. Its a work of art and the vinyl edition is even better. I recommend this record to any modern day music lover and record collector. It came in perfect condition and right on time. 10/10 every single time.
on July 3, 2016
Another great release from M83
on June 30, 2016
This album is simply fantastic! I love M83 and there is not one song on this album I would not listen to. I can't enough of it.
on June 26, 2016
One of my favorite albums. Quite the emotional experience.
on June 8, 2016
great deal
on June 1, 2016
everyone needs this
on May 24, 2016
Didn't really know about M83 until i heard midnight city on pandora i was like who are these guys they really are an amazing sounding band like i believe their sound and style is so unique i love it i highly recommend them as a band themselves they are really one of a kind!
on May 24, 2016
I bought this for my daughter who recently discovered vinyl. This band is heavily synthesized and is a terrific sound
on May 16, 2016
There aren't many new bands that i deem buyable. For myself, i'll buy an album when a number of it's songs stay with me and my mind will randomly bring them up. Then i know for sure i'll enjoy it, probably for the rest of my life. Hurry Up, We're Dreaming is one of them + so much more ! What a Great ....Incredible....creation ! Now i have to "hurry up" and listen to the other works !
on April 29, 2016
My vote for best album of the 2010's so far. If I were M83 (which I'm not of course), I would almost find the genius and success of this album burdensome; I don't know how anyone can top a masterpiece like this one. There is a reason you hear these songs in so many commercials, they appeal to something very innate within us, which is the whole point of marketing.