Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hush Puppies Men's Accel MT Slip-On
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 1, 2013
These leather loafers are buttery soft, classic, and well made. The size seems true and the wide width fit well. Would definitely order again, but after two months of rough wear, doubt we will need to anytime soon.
on August 11, 2014
I'm typically a size 10 but with this model, I had to get a 9.5 and return the size 10 I earlier had. The replacement arrived quickly, the shoes were shipped in a secure package, no damage. They're 'thinner' if that makes sense than my previous pair of somewhat similar but much older Hush Puppies (which I can't find on Amazon since they went out of stock years ago), and a bit less taller at the heel. They fit fine, the material feels good, they don't stick to my feet and are quite comfortable to walk in for extended periods of time.

I'd definitely recommend these.
on September 15, 2015
These shoes run big so the toe tends to turn up. The problem is the sole of right shoe seperated to the heel, it is only glued on. cheap, cheap cheap. I will never buy another pair.I had Hush Puppies that lasted for years back in 70's these suck.
review image
Footwear Hush Puppies and good quality leather, however the same size turned out to be large, as the American carvings present some difficult to decipher nomenclature. I recommend this brand and the treatment of the seller was good

Calzado Hush Puppies de buena calidad y de cuero, sin embargo la talla de los mismo resulto ser grande, por cuanto las tallas americanas presentan algunas nomenclatura difícil de descifrar. recomiendo esta marca y el trato del vendedor fue buena
on March 21, 2015
Hush Puppies Men's Accel MT Slip-On Black size 8M.
The Hush Puppie Slip-On fits alright, but for a size 8M it could have been a little more roomy.But the leather is soft to the feet and still comfortable.
And it still walks with ease. My husband like them very much.Yes I will recomemd them to any one who will like a Hush Puppie slip-on.
on March 24, 2015
CORRECTION: Shoe actually fits true to width, but short a half size. I tried these shoes on again and realized they were shorter than my other shoes so tried exchanging for a half size up. It made ALL the difference in the world. These shoes are a nice comfy x-wide and *if* you order up a half-size will fit properly. I'm happy to say this new pair fits incredibly well as described in other reviews.

FITS NARROW yet TRUE to LENGTH... (113E) despite all the reviews that state otherwise.
I really wanted to be able to keep this shoe, but the 3E/extra-wide was NOT wide enough. Felt more like a medium width to me. These are really nice looking shoes with pretty good build quality and nice supple leather.
on October 22, 2014
I bought these for my husband recently after months of foot trouble and physical therapy. He struggled with shoes that were work appropriate, comfortable and fit his inserts. Crocs just don't quite cut it in a professional environment. He loves these and the fact that they fit a little bigger were a bonus. I've converted him into a Hush Puppies fan!
on March 16, 2015
Very nice, comfortable fit. I have to wear special soles when I will stand up for a long time for work so these shoes are not quite the thing for MY arches support, but they are like other quality slip-on shoes I have and provide adequate arch support. I am very happy with these shoes.
on January 6, 2015
We were thrilled to find these online as he needed a new pair of the same shoe. The shoe is super comfortable, doesn't need to be broken in, and has a very flexible sole. The leather upper is soft and the toe is contemporary and somewhat square, but not enough to become dated. He's on his feet all day seeing patients and this shoe supports his feet without looking orthopedic.
We'll buy them again, I'm sure.
on May 25, 2014
My hubby said they are the most comfortable shoes he ever owned! He wears size 11 usually but we got 10.5 which was perfect. We got 2 pairs for now and will be buying more in the future. And they look appropriate to wear to the office.

See 1 answered question