Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 27, 2014
Bought these for the hubby who has extra wide size 12 feet, and always has difficulty finding shoes that fit well, unless he wants to spend a small fortune on shoes. This is the first pair of hush puppies he has ever owned, and he now swears he will never buy any other brand. Great comfort and perfect fit, light weight, and extremely well-made. Awesome shoes!
on April 16, 2015
This is a well constructed shoe, that is also remarkably light in weight. As noted by most, it runs true to size, albeit the width in the front is more 2E than 3E, in re: the size EW (which generally corresponds to 3E). I first tried the shoes in my home and they were fine. Next was a full day field test, including a 2 hour stint teaching in the evening. Never thought about the shoes at all -- this is a very good thing. Finally I note that the variety purchased, Black Suede is quite attractive. Having recommended them to two friends whilst they were on sale I can report that they are also pleased with construction and comfort. As always, shoe comfort is ultimately an individual matter, and Amazon's policy of free return shipping makes this a risk free transaction.
on April 13, 2009
This is my third pair of these shoes. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. They look great for causal and are certainly acceptable for most occasions that require a dress shoe. They are lightweight but provide great support for the feet.
on June 20, 2011
I ordered the shoes on 16th and received the on the 20th, great with free shipping deal and a weekend in the way. The shoes are very light and wonderfully well made. I purchased 13N, and being that is an B width really, I had to put 2 additional insoles in them to fit snug on my narrow feet. The leather is oiled as there were oil stains on the paper in the box. So over time, I am sure the oil will wear off, but this is a very comfortable shoe. I do a lot of walking, so I hope the soles will last. I consider this a casual shoe, looks great with jeans or Khaki pants. I use to buy Hush Puppies many years ago, and liked their styles. I just wore out my last pair of Hush Puppies, and needed a new pair. I am very happy with this shoe and all of its built in features. Soft leather, removable insoles, heavy tie strings, sharp leather look, and very stylish.
on January 19, 2009
The quality of the leather finish and brown paint is poor - the toes got scuffed the first day. Also, just after the first evening, the color is much lighter in the places where the shoe bends from walking.
on July 23, 2015
I have unusually long and narrow feet (11A) and the local shoe stores simply don't stock them. I have to rely on the Internet for shoes (before the internet I used mail order.) I have found that I can get by with narrows (Bs) but regulars (Es) are too wide and lead to blisters. I used to ware Hush Puppies all the time, but then narrow widths became unavailable and I haven't worn any in about three decades. I recently found that they are offering a small selection of styles in narrow widths though online sellers and, so far, the ones I've purchase online have fit me comfortably.
on March 27, 2015
This is my 2nd pair of Glen. First pair lasted 5 years!
If you have a wide foot, size up to the next widest size. 5 years ago I bought the 12/2EW. They weren't wide enough. I returned them with no problems. I bought the 12/3EW and they fitted perfectly.
on December 11, 2014
The leather of the uppers is wonderful...nice, soft, and supple.

But, this shoe has almost no cushioning...it's like walking in bare feet on concrete.

I made the mistake of wearing them out to dinner the first time, so I can't return them. But, I sure would if I could. Uncomfortable.
on October 25, 2014
As an RN in the ER for 18 years and after trying MBT, Sketchers, and numerous other shoes, these are the ones that fit the best. Never pinch and always give proper support. No shoe feel good after 14 hours but this shoe will prevent sore hips, sore back and sore feet, take it from an RN for 18 years in the ER these are the shoes worth having
on June 24, 2013
I bought these to replace a pair of Hush Puppies Harrison shoes, size 10, that I've been wearing since 2001! The Harrisons have been light and comfortable since day one. The Glen is light and the fit feels right both length and width-wise, but I'm having a friction problem where the right side of my right foot is in contact with the insert that comes with the shoe. I'm trying thicker sox to see if I can cut down on the irritation until they break in. If that doesn't work, I'm going to replace the insert with a gel or other insert. I'll even get an adjustable shoe tree to gently stretch the leather on the right side, if necessary. Don't know why I'm having the problem with this shoe since they look almost identical to the Harrison.

Bought a black pair, too. Same problem.

UPDATE: I replaced the insert in both pairs with a gel insert. They're comfy now!