Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mary Carpenter Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now

on November 25, 2014
If you have narrow feet this is a good shoe, but for us wide feet men this style is weird. The toes is narrow but the foot part is wide. So you have this weird looking wide foot with a tiny toe...bad style, lousy fit and the leather looks and feels like plastic.
on February 12, 2015
These are my second pair of Hush Puppies shoes and you get what you pay for with these shoes. Comfort pure comfort. I'm in law enforcement and in plain clothes all the time. Needed a comfortable shoes and for being on my feet all day I have found them.
on September 4, 2013
The first pair of shoes I ordered as a gift to my dad were too small. I returned the shoes and ask for a different pair which my dad considered more comfortable and a little more expensive. I received an AMAZING customer service from the people working at Gabriel shoes. they gave me different alternatives to pay the difference and they immediately resent the shoes. I would definitely recommend this store for shopping and I will be using it again for sure.
on August 8, 2010
The shoe is great in general, it is extremely comfortable and fits perfectly, I have used the measuring table from [...] specific for this shoe.

It also looks very good, although I was surprised when I first saw t he actual shoe because I felt it differs greatly from the picture on Amazon, it has a plasticy look, but doesn't look that bad at all.

The shipment was on time, I used Prime though.

Very satisfied with the purchase.
on July 26, 2014
This pair of Hush Puppies is too tight. The pair fits but it is just too tight. I always buy from Amazon because they offer extra wide options on their shoes. However, even though I chose the 3E extra wide width and its still hurting my toes. I even bought the shoe stretch spray too, but still not helpful enough. Maybe I'll buy the mechanical shoe stretch apparatus and use it in conjunction with the spray. I wore this to an important event and its past already.
on July 19, 2011
These shoes are comfortable from the first time I put them on. These shoes are extremely LIGHT! If you don't want to drag a heavy pair of shoes around..(tired feet, travel) these are probably for you. Because I'm overweight and they are so light, I don't expect them to last a long time, but at nearly 2 months, so far so good.
on August 8, 2012
I purchased these well over a year ago and wear them everyday to work. They wear very well and I've worn through all of pattern on the sole and there is plenty more to the sole. Only complaint is I am back on Amazon to get another pair and the sizing chart is confusing - whats the difference between EW and 2W?

Hush Puppy site lists simply a M and W.
on September 19, 2011
Comfortable, fit properly, overall they look nice, etc. The problem is that they are not the color as advertised or as pictured. I ordered "brown". The picture shows a dark brown/chocolate color. The shoes received are brownish, with a purple/eggplant hue showing as well. Can't help but feel a bit clownish in purple-ish shoes. I'm planning on keeping them and putting a dark brown polish on them.
on August 22, 2014
Love hush puppies shoes. When one pair of 9.5 2E fit perfectly, I've found that they are consistent and the same size in a different model shoe fits as well. So far so good.
on November 10, 2011
I bought it for my father as a gift~he love it! The shoes is much better than it looks like in the picture.However,it bigger than the size