Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on April 7, 2008
I got these shoes last week and i absolutely love them. I would have to say they are the best, most comfortable pair of dress shoes that i have ever owned. They are very light on your feet, yet have plenty of cushion when you walk. I would highly recommend them!
on June 19, 2014
I use this shoes in India where I have to face monsoon rains 4 Months a year, I wish this model was available in India for sale.The shoe fits my foot perfectly as expected and is very comfortable. The shoes are water proof as expected. Even if water drips into the shoe from my wet pants, I have fewer problems as the shoe dries quickly and does not emit bad odor as other leather shoes do. The interiors of the shoes do not absorb water and this helps them dry faster. Would recommend it to anyone who needs a no nonsense shoe in places where it rains like hell. Thanks Hush Puppies, wish you launch this model in India too.
on May 30, 2013
I'm almost ashamed to admit that I wore my first pair of these for (guessing) four years. That was way too long and they were pretty much cooked. But the fact that I could even remotely get away with it is a testament to their durability and style. I finally relented and bought my 2nd pair - confidently over Amazon, since I already knew my size - and felt exactly like I feel after I wait too long to get a haircut. "This looks/feels great. Why did I wait?" One quick comment about width - I always thought I wore a wide shoe, like an 'E.' But looking at the ones I kept for so long, they were a Medium. So, that's what I went with, and they turned out great. Unless you have really wide feet, and you know it (clap-clap) then err on the side of medium, if you know what I'm saying. BEST.SHOES.EVER.
on June 15, 2014
These shoes were a perfect fit, and are extremely comfortable. There's not much more that can be said, as a rousing testimonial in favor of a pair of shoes, but I'll go ahead and say some more anyway. The black is still as black today as it was the day I opened the box, the shoe is not cracking anywhere, the sole is holding up quite nicely, etc. I would recommend an insert but I recommend that for any shoe for those for whom the words orthopaedics and podiatry are not far from lexicon of daily use, although the shoe can hold its own quite nicely even without an insert. The Hush Puppies brand is unobtrusive, unassuming, and even bland...but in a good way. As Al Pacino's character commented in the movie Devil's Advocate, "never let 'em see you coming." This shoe will help you be unassuming yet comfortable, stylish yet not over the top. If your goal is to flaunt fashion, you may want to go elsewhere. For me, this shoe is perfect. Actually, both of them were. They were delivered as a pair.
on March 9, 2014
I am always skeptical about buying clothes or shoes online, but I tried them on in a brick and mortar store before purchasing on Amazon. They fit nicely, even with a narrow foot. I am planning to purchase the black ones as well.
on May 8, 2014
This is my 2nd pair of these shoes. The shoes fit perfectly and are above average comfortable which is important to me because of the amount of time I spend on my feet. I live in Iowa and where these shoes year round.
on June 7, 2013
I bought this pair of hush puppy because i owned another pair that I've been using for over 5 years. Originally, it wasn't regularly used but now due to work, I practically wear them every day. So after 1.5 years, i'm in need of a new one. I thought, well it served me so well, why not another pair of hush puppy. Well I was wrong, and here's why...

This pair of hush puppy has the looks of an 80s to 90s work shoes. With thickened and protruded bottom soles. I feel like i am wearing some sort of correction shoes by it's look. I know, i know, can't judge a book by it's cover. Sometimes, looks has to be sacrificed for comfort right?

The strong point of this shoes, at least what it advertise for is supposedly comfort. Well...it somewhat failed in that respect too. Sure the shoes fits me as expected, but any 9.5 US shoes will fit me as expected. The advertised built in gel pad is not comfortable at all. It is not particular soft, and rather stuck out at the heel portion which makes you feel like walking on a thin plate of wood or something. Because it's stuck out feeling, sometimes you get weird tingling sensation due to it's imprint on your heels. So...not only does it failed at looks, it failed at comfort too.

Seriously...for the amount of price i paid. I can prob find another pair that has the modern professional stylish look without too much sacrificed in comfort. I gave it a 3 star because it's still a work shoes that ... i guess serve it's purpose as shoes. But i would recommend avoiding it if you can.
on May 20, 2014
Hard to find wide shoes that are comfortable. The width on the 5E was excellent, however I had to exchange them for a small size as they were made longer than normal. But with the smaller size in 5E, appear to be, so far, pretty comfortable. Actually were lighter than they appeared, and not as hideous and clunky as feared. Not bad at all.
on March 17, 2014
As my workplace is business casual, I tend to wear a loafer type shoe most days so I usually own one brown pair and one black pair to fill the need. So far I have worn these most days for the last month and they are very comfortable, look great and also have been great as far as being fairly waterproof. They fit pretty much true to size. I would definitely order another pair when the time comes to replace these.
on November 16, 2015
These are great! I wish they breathed more than they do but I'm happy to give that up in exchange for them being weatherproof. I walk through some slippery and areas and have not had a single problem with these shoes. I can wear these all day, though I prefer to take them off throughout the day when I'm not walking around the office.