5.0 out of 5 stars Like walking on air, October 27, 2012
I have never worn a pair of Hush Puppies before and I am now questioning why that is. They are so comfortable. I was a wee bit worried as they didn't have wide in my size, so I took a gamble and got a pair in medium, and I am glad to say that it was a good bet. I have worn them three times now and I haven't gotten a single blister (which is rare for me). Highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hush Puppies Women's Blondell Moccassin - Red, 10 M, February 16, 2013
These were purchased in black first, and once I saw how terrific they looked and fit, the red was bought as a second. Just like the black, these are true to description and can be worn with nearly everything; capris to summer dresses. All the colors are tempting and the sale prices are the best found anywhere!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and comfy., August 28, 2014
Just received these and the first day I wore them I was expecting to have some discomfort as I usually do with all my new shoes but I didn't. They were very comfortable and fit true to size. I really like them. My only issue is that on the very first day somehow the toe area must have come into close contact with the edge of the escalator and I now have a slight scuff at the front. All in all, I see myself getting good wear from these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe...., May 28, 2014
Comfortable straight out of the box~ No break in time. I'm a true 9 in just about everything I wear.... moderately wide foot.. this is a great fit~

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits narrow for a Medium. Hush Puppies usually fit that way.., April 21, 2014
It is a well constructed shoe, though Hush Puppy widths tend to fit narrower than listed. A great value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars BOO HOO!, May 29, 2013
Love these shoe. However they we too short. I did give them to my daughter. I will try and get another pair when I have the money/

5.0 out of 5 stars The return of the Hush Puppy!, May 17, 2013
I wore Hush Puppies growing up. They were durable, comfortable shoes that were always in style. Then I lost track of them for many, many years. I saw these on amazon when I was looking for a new loafer and thought I would try them again. They arrived and were a beautiful rich color (the dark pink). They fit true to size and are well made. Most importantly they are comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE SHOES, May 11, 2013
Good comfortable shoes at a very good price. Have been wearing them and liking them so far. They are very comfortable to walk in.

4.0 out of 5 stars The hazards of buying for wives (even WITH wives) on-line, April 2, 2013
Trying to convince my wife how well I do with EVERYTHING I buy at Amazon (and it's the truth!), we shopped for shoes together. These Hush Puppies are so "her" . . . but even though they were exactly her size, she swam in them. I think we'll stick to QVC, where we have better luck. Anything but the shoe store.

For my missus, at least, they sized big. Really nice, though, at a very reasonable price.

Hush Puppies Women's Blondell Moccassin