Husqvarna 1827SB 27-Inch 414cc OHV Gas Powered Two-Stage Snow Thrower With Variable Speed, Remote Chute Rotation & Electric Start 9619300-47 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Controlled by a joystick on the user panel, variable forward/reverse drive improves maneuverability under changing conditions.
- Chute rotates 180 degrees thanks to accessible joystick located on the user panel.
- Connect to a power outlet and start the engine by pressing a button. Our starter system ensures that you'll never have to worry about a dead battery.
- Snow is fed into the housing by an auger and then discharged through the chute by an impeller.
- Non-CARB Compliant/Not For Sale In California
Plug in the Snow Thrower and start the engine with a press of a button. View larger.
A convenient joystick on the user panel rotates the chute a full 180°. View larger.
Packed with great features, the 1827SB owes its robust performance to an efficient Husqvarna L-Head engine that prevents ice buildup and shutdown. It gives the machine the power it needs to quickly and easily clear a 27-inch swath through sidewalks and driveways, creating an easy-to-see walking path.
Even when temperatures are frigid, the 1827SB starts quickly and easily with its electric starter. To use, simply connect the machine to a power outlet and start the engine with a press of a button. And because this straightforward system is electric, you'll never have to worry about a dead battery leaving you stranded.
This snow thrower uses a two-stage process for thorough snow clearing. Snow is fed into the housing by an auger, and it is then discharged through the chute via an impeller. For added convenience, levers on the control panel adjust the direction and pitch of the snow discharge chute, which can rotate 180 degrees. The result is a clearly defined path that allows you to safely move through snowy areas.
The 1827SB is easy to control and maneuver, even during cold, icy weather. X-trac heavy-duty tires help maintain stability, while the variable forward/reverse drive--conveniently controlled by a joystick located on the user panel--expertly handles changing conditions.
The 1827SB is backed by a two-year warranty.
Husqvarna: Exceptional Products for Exceptional Yards
Great yards demand equipment that is as dedicated and hardworking as you are. Fortunately, Husqvarna's range of garden equipment offers everything from lawnmowers and snow blowers to trimmers and chainsaws that let you master your slice of the great outdoors. With Husqvarna, it's easy to make your yard the envy of the neighborhood.
What's in the Box
1827SB Snow Thrower and manual.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Upon arrival at home, it took a few moments to assemble in the freezing cold. In no time I was clearing away some of the 30" plus drifts that had been hardened and packed by the sunny days following the storm of 2/5/2010. It had no trouble at all.
I am particularly impressed with it's performance in gravel. Although it picked up and propelled a bit of gravel, it never once stopped or got jammed. I still have all the extra shear pins. I suspect it is because I have large sized pieces of gravel that would not be able to become "jammed" in the auger. But I was really surprised that the impeller was not damaged (I don't know what it's made of but it is tough). Regarding picking up the gravel, in the snow throwers defense I must say that a lot of that gravel was suspended in the snow from when my wife and I had manually shoveled before this purchase.
I have a minor complaint about the skid pads. I have a HUGE concrete patio behind my house (more than 1800 square feet) and I have a large gravel parking area in front of my garage (about 40'x40'). Well, after clearing a lot of snow in the concrete area then switching to the gravel area, I found it difficult, especially single-handedly, to adjust the height given the skid pads must be adjusted by loosening/tightening 2 sets of 1/2" nuts rather than a control lever of some sort mounted near the operators position.Read more ›
This thing is a monster. It effortlessly handled the 27 inches of snow we received. I cleared seven driveways and about a mile of sidewalk with no problems. This blower can even tear through the big, heavy blocks of snow the snowplows deposit at the end of the driveway.
A few things you should know when considering this model:
1. This unit is HEAVY. It will wear you out in tight situations where you have to manhandle it a bit. The reverse gear was a tad slow for my liking, but be patient and use it anyway. Pulling it backwards yourself will leave you exhausted.
2. The 414cc engine uses a lot of fuel. I went through four gallons of gas in as many hours. Have some extra gas on hand if you intend to be using it for an extended period.
3. It's huge! While it worked out great for this giant snowstorm, in general I could have gotten by just fine with a smaller model. This is probably best suited for someone living somewhere like New England where 12"+ snowfall is more common.
4. The electric start is really electric. You have to plug it into an extension cord to start it. That being said, I had no problem pull starting it when away from the house.
To sum it up... I love this blower. Very well put together and easy to operate.