4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for Husqvarna
Published on January 27, 2012 by Captain Pea

3.0 out of 5 stars Husq 2 cycle oil
Published 19 months ago by Michael C. Rowe

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for Husqvarna, January 27, 2012
This review is from: Husqvarna 610000156 50:1 XP 2-Cycle Oil 2-1/2-Gallon Mix, 6.4-Ounce (Lawn & Patio)
I just learned my lesson by not buying the proper oil. I used a generic 2-stroke TCW oil from Walmart that said on the bottle it was suitable for chainsaws, etc. Do I regret that! I now see in the manual that it says "Never use 2-stroke oil intended for water-cooled engines, sometimes referred to as outboard oil (rated TCW)". I did and it totally ruined my engine - lost compression and the thing won't start anymore. Use this Husqvarna oil, or another rated for two-stroke air-cooled engines in your chainsaw. It's even more expensive to use the wrong oil - I found out to my cost. This Husqvarna oil is specifically formulated to protect your Husqvarna engine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Husq 2 cycle oil, December 15, 2012
You can get this oil @ Lowes for a better price AND you don't have to wait for it. This size oil needs a 2.5 gallon can as well- not easy to find. Remember- if you are using this to fuel a Husq- it needs to be super unleaded, and with NO ETHANOL. In today's world that is very hard to do. There are a few additives out there- ck out Bell Ethanol Defense... Ethanol will ruin engines- especially small 2 stroke. You have been warned!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works just as Stated by the Manufacturer, November 29, 2012
I purchased this because of the number of reviews of my new Husky blower that stated that it was finicky about oil and gas. It seems awfully expensive for a 1/2pt of oil no matter how good it is so I will be trying other oils rated for air cooled two cycle devices which I am sure will be 1/3 the price. So yes it worked well with the blower but no I don't think it is fairly priced.....PS Hey Amazon how about a spell cker for these reviews!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does The Job, June 18, 2013
Duffer. "Bo" (Conyers, GA United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I have a Husqvarna backpack blower and when I saw that Husqvarna 2-cycle oil is available I decided to make the purchase. It is a bit on the pricey side but with the investment I have in the blower it makes sense to me to go with the same brand. The 6.4 ounces of mix is perfect for my 2 1/2 gallon gas can. I just fill the gas can about half full of gas and then empty the oil into the gas. I then fill the can with more gas up to the 2 1/2 gallon mark on the gas can. Nothing could be easier. My blower is completely satisfied with this mixture and as a result it does not emit any smoke. I will continue to purchase this brand and size.

5.0 out of 5 stars low smoke, March 23, 2013
It say low smoke but I can say NO Smoke. I use this with my Husqvarna blower and it works wonderful. Buy this when you need good 2 cycle oil

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my new blower, January 27, 2013
T. Esmanech (California, USA) - See all my reviews
the great thing about this product, beyond being the one recommended b the manufacture of the blower, it is that it somes already with the right measure for 2.5 gallons of gasoline by removing the issue in measuring the 50:1 ratio of the gasoline and oil.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husqvarna 2.5 gal oil mix, May 14, 2014
This is a great product. I am using this because I purchased a new Husqvarna 395XP saw and I want to use their products when possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2-Cycle oil., November 26, 2013
Husgvarna has always represented quality and I have never had a problem with any Husgvarna product. Highly recommend this oil.​

5.0 out of 5 stars oil, November 15, 2013
I like that the oil comes in proper quantity for me to just dump into my 2.5g container. It seems like nice quality, does not smoke much at all. I will buy again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Low smoke, October 14, 2013
I like using the recomended oil. Haven't compared this with any other oil. I suppose it is as good as any other. My Husqvarna equipment doesn't smoke so I guess it is working.

Rate and Discover Movies