|Item Weight||49.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||37 x 34 x 5 inches|
|Item model number||1000|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
HyLoft 1000 Multi-Tire Rack Storage
|Price:||$165.71 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$34.28 (17%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Telescoping chrome tubes expand to allow for mounting widths from 34 inches to 58 inches
- Master rail attaches to studs and allows support rails to slide left to right for simple width adjustability
- Can easily accommodate 4 or more standard size seasonal tires, RV tires, ATV tires, and more
- Strong, durable steel construction
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Unit is sturdy and very good overall quality.
Hyloft Company customer service was extremely responsive when I called their toll-free number and took care of me right away.
For reference, this rack held 4 255/55/R19 tires with about half a foot to spare length wise. Each wheel & tire is exactly 75 lbs for 300lbs total. The rack is rated for 400lbs, which seems about right. I'm not sure it would have 5 fit tires - it might - but it fit 4 without problem. I mounted this above the garage door to save floor space, which is great, since the space is otherwise unused. Be warned that it turned out to be a real pain to softly lay down the tires at that height.
Purchasing from Amazon with free shipping saves a bundle.
- Takes about 30 mins or so to install each rack - I did it by myself but cheated with an impact socket gun to drive the lag bolts in. You may need two people if using a socket wrench for the lags.
- Very solid feel once installed
- Adjustable for various sizes. I have two - one for a set of 21" wheels and one for a set of 19". Simply adjust the bottom bars to the right width and both sets sit in nicely.
-The quality of the grinding on the welds is pretty week. Not a big deal but they look kind of amateurish. The racks are up out of the way and really its just for utility but still.
-Make sure you leave enough space between the top of the rack and your ceiling. I think the manual says 3" - I'd add an inch or two otherwise you have to twist the tires in there. I learned on my second rack and it makes it much easier to put the racks up.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Does the job. The rack is easy to adjust when there aren't any tires on it, easily held my wheels and tires for the Honda Ridgeline. Read morePublished 2 days ago by C Huynh
We just had a earth quake in Alaska and I have 22" rims on the rack a set of four and they. Didn't even move with the 7.0 quake.. This rack hands down paid for itselfPublished 17 days ago by Junior
Great design, well manufactured and very easy to install. Great organizer to get the tires stored and out of the wayPublished 2 months ago by BLFISH
Very solid. I have 4 16" tires and they fit with plenty of room to spare. There was a question I had installing it. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Russell B. Peterson
Was everything that they advertised. Easy to install and even looks good.Published 4 months ago by Nick