Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on February 28, 2014
I've tried many products that claim to smooth out the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines. The reviews on hyaluronic acid is favorable, so I thought I would give it a try. Each morning and evening, I apply 4-5 drops and smooth it all over my face and neck. Then I apply a moisturizer and I'm good to go.
It's been three weeks and I am noticing a difference! My skin has a glow to it and the fine lines on my forehead seem to have diminished. My makeup is going on more evenly too. Added bonus.

I usually don't give five stars on many beauty products, but this one is an exception.
on November 23, 2011
I have searched and searched for the purest Hyaluronic Acid in a glass bottle....this one is the very best! Please continue to keep the quality and the glass bottle!! I am more then pleased with this product and have shared it with many others!! My skin looks fantastic! Soft, lines have improved...face became plump like in my younger days and I can't be happier! I have received many compliments on my youthful face for my age! I do put it on my hands as well neck...you name it I do it lol. Seriously you will never regret ordering this product. I will continue too!! Thanks amazon.com for having this product.
on December 24, 2012
amazing product , really helped improve my skin, be smoother, fine lines deminished, no smell, wears nice under make up, but you may need a bit of a moisturizer over it , at night I use argan oil

Only Question i have is, after the bottle is about half way empty I noticed the clear acid turning more and more yellow?
I use the dropper and only drop a few drops in the palm of my hand, not touching my hand, yet this is my second bottle
and it happens every time. I use enough of it so it is not like the product is getting old and turns yellow.?

does anyone know why this happens?
on June 6, 2014
I have been using this for over a mo. now i feel that is does make the facial skin more refined.I am 55 yrs old. i do not see any wrinkles going away, i do not have very many though. i use it on clean skin and then use my moisturizer after it has been on for a few minutes. it does leave my skin very soft. i think it is good for my facial skin so i will continue to use this product. i use only tree drops on my moist hands over a moist face not a wet face, and let this dry and rub it in very well. this is not a miracle worker product.! but i know there is no such thing anyway. Do try this though.
on December 14, 2013
I love to use this on freshly washed face and hair. Works best on damp face and hair since this product helps hold in moisture! I saw an instant lifting around my eyes and forehead but keep using it to get the full benefit! I also apply a good moisturizer to my face to soften those fine lines. I'm 55 but my friends can't believe it when I tell them my real age. I'm so glad to find this product cause any Hyaluronic acid added to the others are just too darn expensive! I hope I can always buy from this retailer at a great price and fast shipping. Buy some now so you can look marvelous for Christmas!
on December 17, 2014
the most wonderful serum out there. It has completely changed my skin.
I had some lines on the outer eyes and around mouth, and the forehead that are now so gone...
I'm 50, so despite that I have been taking care of my skin all my life, wrinkles happen....
This product is sensational. You have to be patient though. Use it twice a day with a clean skin for about 2 months to notice the big difference. Don't give up! you will notice a change from first week, but big change after a month or two.
I use it under a day cream/lotion and night cream. Can't wear it alone.
on July 9, 2012
I have been using this product for a little while now, and I have to say I do see significant improvements in my skin. especially around my eyes.
I have been adding a few drops to my eyecream and night cream after exfoliating my skin... I have to say my skin has been better and better. I will purchase this serum again, and although it came with literally no directions, this forum of reviews on Amazon helped me to know just what to do with it!!! So thanks to everyone who posted their reviews. It helped me so much! I can say that I recommend this product to anyone.
on August 29, 2013
My theory is that it super hydrates ... They suggest to use it mixed in with collagen cream... but I use it straight on my face and sometimes on my hands, usually at night then when it soaks into my skin I put some cream on top because I'm not totally used to not feeling cream on my face. This is my second batch and I want to try it some more before I totally decide whether it works or not. I'm guessing this is what all those really pricing under eye serums are actually made of... so this a much cheaper answer. It feels like it tightens the skin just a little too.
on December 14, 2011
I had acne and pimples, not much, but they appear a lot on my cheeks and forehead. My skin is oily in T-shape, looks dull as well.
I combine using Clearasil Ultra daily Face Wash to treat pimples and this one to moisturize my skin (since all ance treatment leads to dryness)
AND I'M SURPRISED at how these two could combine!
No more pimples, and even better, dark spots gradually go away!
I used both for every morning and night. Wash face carefully and apply this liquid to my face. Thanks God I've found these two! Definitely I feel soooooooo much better!
on January 21, 2011
Great product for a great price. I use it almost every night. A little bit goes a LONG way.