- Paperback: 188 pages
- Publisher: Joy Group Press (April 20, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0984477802
- ISBN-13: 978-0984477807
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 0.4 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,950,804 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Hybrid Entrepreneurship: How the Middle Class Can Beat the Slow Economy, Earn Extra Income and Reclaim the American Dream Paperback – April 20, 2010
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Top Customer Reviews
The book seems to be written as a self-promotion tool. Almost every page hosts an advert for the author's twitter feed and website.
I can't believe I wasted $20 on this book. She at least knows how to sell her own stuff though CNN appearances...