5.0 out of 5 stars dog shampoo
I buy this product and give it to my groomer to use on my dog. I have scent allergies and this product leaves my Baby shining and NOT smelling like perfume. This is on my repeat order list.
Published on July 23, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Hydrosurge Dog Hypoallergenic Shampoo
Dog still itching in groin area with or without this shampoo.
Published 4 months ago by Joan Lipman

5.0 out of 5 stars dog shampoo, July 23, 2012
This review is from: HydroSurge Pro Nourish Hypoallergenic Shampoo Unscented 18 ounces (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, August 8, 2013
Andrea (Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
I am highly sensitive to fragrances and cannot tolerate scented products for anyone in our family including the dog. I also feel my dog doesn't want to smell obnoxious scents either. He has various allergies and thought this would help. This seems to work well for us, would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Like a Charm, November 13, 2011
Pro's: No scent; Non irritating to my dog's sensitive skin; Did not cause drying; Tearless; Left fur silky

Con's: None that I am aware of

Bottom Line: Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, unscented dog shampoo!, February 8, 2013
Kat M (Princeton, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
I don't know about you, but I don't want my dogs to smell like "flowers" (ha ha!). In all seriousness I have health issues (asthma & migraines) that are triggered by perfume & I am really pleased with this dog shampoo.

It lathers up nice & thick & does a thorough job and my dogs' coats are left very fluffy & soft (I have Havanese/Poodle mix dogs who have the softest fur when it is recently groomed or shampooed - amazingly soft!!!).

And the dogs smell good after being shampooed. Just a fresh scent of a nice clean dog. :-) I highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, September 2, 2011
This product is amazing..It is totally fragrance free,tearless, and hypo-allergenic..It washes well, rinses easily & the smell does not interfere with other fragranced protects. Our dog has allergies & this is just what we needed for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the very best dog shampoo I've tried!, June 3, 2014
L. Young "lisafx" (Clearwater, FL USA) - See all my reviews
We have a very fuzzy dog who has to be washed weekly. In fact she looks exactly like the dog on the bottle! Her fur is like velcro - dirt just sticks to it! Every time we go to the dog park she has to be washed and brushed after. I have a severe allergy to fragrance, so finding this shampoo is a real blessing! Not only is it truly fragrance free, it is also non-irritating to her eyes, lather washes out very easily, and it leaves her coat super soft and shiny. I have bought a ton of this stuff and wouldn't use anything else on her. I very highly recommend this shampoo!

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly unscented, February 2, 2013
I really am happy with this shampoo, it is truly unscented and nice and thick, goes a long way.
I can't stand perfume on my dog so this is really great stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the shampoo, March 12, 2011
The shampoo is just very easy to apply and even great on longhaired dogs . Easy to rinse out and leaves the hair just feeling very clean .

5.0 out of 5 stars We're up all night to get Ruff-y, December 4, 2014
I own a dog salon, where all the girl dogs come down and have their paws "did", and talk about Olivia Hound's latest booty shot (shes a famous dog celebrity), and to listen to Woofy D's latest single "Get Ruff-y"
"She's up all night for good fun
I'm up all night for good fun
She's up all night to get some

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, smells great. glad to have it, May 15, 2014
I have a dog with sensitive skin and this helps keep the scratching down to a minimum. Groomer suggested it
for between grooming's. glad to have it for her and me.